Correct XBMC for Android 4.2.2?
(2013-10-22, 14:20)curlyboi Wrote:
(2013-10-19, 04:25)budgettech Wrote: Can we return to the topic? Need xbmc for 4.2..

Using XBMC 13.0 ALPHA8 very well with RK3188 based Jesurun DX05 on Lewy20041 ROM with Android 4.2.2.
I don't remember now but I think I also had to un-blacklist codecs in advancedsettings.xml.

Works both 720p and 1080p

How did you "unblacklist codecs"? Thanks!

I understand an external player would work a little better (tried it with limited success-still choppy). The problem is that it doesn't work at all with live streams (sportsdev etc).
Dont know if you can help me am not getting xbmc for android to work, the problem is this it download it but when I reach where I have to select the repositores foler there no folder . Can u help me pls.
i had find vidon.me they have they on version of xbmc in their site, it works great with my tv box for movies and tv shows it does not stream live tv idk why.
i have a tv box with android 4.2.2 and really wish i could play live stream
(2013-10-15, 05:22)pop59 Wrote:
(2013-10-12, 14:44)Jeffben Wrote: Hi set up a new Quad core with Rockchip RK3188 processor JB 4.2.2 and in Frodo 12.2 running Confluence skin when I de-active or remove the bottom control tab it leaves a black strip across the top of my 16-9 screen. This only happens in XBMC and other apps the screen adjusts to full screen when I remove the bottom control tab. Any Ideals please.

I am referring to the Android status bar in XBMC

It seems I need to root the device and use an App called Full Screen to hide the status bar.

You can autohide the statusbar from android., go to screen in settings an sellect Autohide systembar.

Or just use Fullscreen! app , it's free
Please help !

I am a total newby. Love xbmc.

But the video plays choppy and I do not know how to fix it.

I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

What can I do ?

I am not a tech guy.. so need rookie easy help !

Thank you so much for every little help !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Correct XBMC for Android 4.2.2?0