EDL list from Myth in Gotham?
A while back, Gotham builds with the MythTV PVR plugin had initial commercial skip features due to the EDL list being populated. Recordings with comm skip info would show edl counts automatically.

At some point, I noticed all my recordings now show "edl:-" (meaning no EDL list data for that recording). Is there a plan to restore the EDL list info from MythTV feature? I verified recordings do have comm skip info on the MythTV server.

Also, I saw an old wiki post that mentions enabling EDL in the Video settings via: Settings -> Video -> Player -> Enable edit decision lists.
I realize that page is outdated, but wondered if some similar switch is needed to enable EDL in the MythTV PVR plugin.

In case it matters, I'm running Gotham on RaspberryPi via OpenElec.

Thanks!
Seems to be an issue in the raspberry specific player code: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=167499
If you can find the Rbej custom Gotham (Alpha 6) OpenELEC build dated July 3, it works great with myth and uses the EDL. Unfortunately, in the current Rbej build, Gotham Alpha 7 has broken navigation in Myth (on RPi), which is why the earlier build is required

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EDL list from Myth in Gotham?0