Squashed lines in 'codec info' display in video
Hey guys,

I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Is there a reason/fix for Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and above that makes the lines in codec information pop down display squashed together? The is the pop down display that shows up while you're watching a video showing FPS, CPU usage, etc.

It seemed to be ok in the normal repo version but as soon as you upgrade to a higher git version (which I prefer) that codec screen goes a bit funny.

I'll post a screenshot when I get a chance in case no one has any idea what I'm talking about.

That's what I was talking about. It might not seem that bad but it makes it a bit hard to read from the other side of the room.

Has anyone else seen this? I can replicate after a brand new openelec install with latest git of Aeon Nox
I see this too with recent Gotham builds, but only with third-party skins (eg. Confluence Modified) and not stock Confluence so it looks like it's a skin issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Squashed lines in 'codec info' display in video0