• 22(current)
Release Dropbox addon
(2018-02-24, 11:34)schapplm Wrote:
(2018-02-23, 20:55)WineSoaked Wrote: First order of business will be to adapt the v2 API. Then I will start to work on matching features from the v1 API as best I can.
It would be good to use the existing addon script.module.dropbox from micahg (github-link). He ported the dropbox API to v2 as a general module and it would help keep the xbmc addon repo more compact and modular. I also use this in my addon service.watchedlist (github) to synchronize a database file. 
Cool, I'm all about not reinventing things. If there's a Dropbox API module that I can leverage, all the better to be able to adapt this plugin. I am looking over the code now.
Would love for this to be revived. I made a digital photoframe with Dropbox, Kodi, and a Raspberry Pi that stopped being updated.
How far is the project because I just need it really well
Hello dbmc error more in league
I can not open
I have Kodi iPad AIR 2
Thank you
Hi, will this addon be update ?
I used to access my Dropbox through Plex. But they are shutting down the cloud service in november.

Any solution to access my dropbox on Kodi ?
Hi,

Is DBMC add on discontinued?
Is there any alternative add on to access Drob-Box files on Kodi?
Any news on the Dropbox addon for Kodi?
Timbo
(2021-06-09, 12:22)TimboC Wrote: Any news on the Dropbox addon for Kodi?
Timbo

So this is not news regarding an explicit DropBox addon (like a file explorer for your DropBox files).

However, there is an addon that already provides the DropBox API:
script.module.dropbox (github source, Kodi wiki).
You can integrate this dropbox API in other addons with a little interface addon that I wrote:
script.module.dropbox_auth (github source, Kodi wiki). This wiki page should belong to a proper DropBox addon, once it will be created.
This requires registering the other addon as a DropBox App.

A DropBox addon to be written could make use of the API addon.
Hi schapplm,
Sorry for the long delay in replying. I'd given up on getting any response.

I'm afraid that your answer is too clever for me! Can you give me idiot level instructions that I could follow to get the DropBox addon working.
Thanks,
Timbo
This addon has been brought back to life. https://github.com/JDRIVO/DBMC

To use this addon you need to perform the following:

1. Create a Dropbox app using this link (takes seconds): https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps

2. Enable all your apps "Files and folders" permissions.

3. You will use the app key and app secret when registering an account in the addon.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dropbox addon2