• 5(current)
Release Dropbox addon
Just a small think with the last beta that I tested.

I think you use a "wrong" version number for these beta release.

I was on 0.7.1beta and when you release the final 0.7.1 xmbc never update it since it thought that 0.7.1 was older than the beta.

G.
(2014-03-30, 14:29)giovaorama Wrote: Just a small think with the last beta that I tested.

I think you use a "wrong" version number for these beta release.

I was on 0.7.1beta and when you release the final 0.7.1 xmbc never update it since it thought that 0.7.1 was older than the beta.

G.
I don't recall if 0.7.1beta got updated by 0.7.1, but it should according this explanation:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ning_works
I'll keep an eye on it. thanks.
Then there is something strange elsewhere.

If I look in the "revert" menu (i don't know how this is called in English, mean the one to revert to sn older version) the 0.7.1beta comes after the 0.7.1.
Synchronization is not working anymore, server init error says..
Thank you.

I was able to sync my Raspberry Pi with my Dropbox account.

If I sync a slideshow to the DB account, it will update when I delete a photo from the account, but it will not add new photos to the slideshow unless I restart. I did see an error message, but it didn't show up long enough for me to write it down.
(2014-04-01, 16:58)themagni Wrote: Thank you.

I was able to sync my Raspberry Pi with my Dropbox account.

If I sync a slideshow to the DB account, it will update when I delete a photo from the account, but it will not add new photos to the slideshow unless I restart. I did see an error message, but it didn't show up long enough for me to write it down.
If it showed some error message, it will also be logged in the xbmc.log. If it happens all the time it would help to enable DEBUG logging and send me the logging. Thanks.
Hey what's up first I want Thank for this Addon is really awesome, I installed today the new beta once the old version stopped work due the dropbox website changes it was working first couple hours but now I'm getting script error and it open my files but it wont sync anymore I'm gonna enable debug so we can check why

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q689...nylygw.jpg

Thanks

Manny
I installed the xbmc dbmc adon. The Installation went fine so far, but when I try to open, it askes for a passcode. What is that and where do I get it?Huh
(2014-05-03, 13:49)udo2014 Wrote: I installed the xbmc dbmc adon. The Installation went fine so far, but when I try to open, it askes for a passcode. What is that and where do I get it?Huh
The passcode is a code, which you have set yourself in the addon settings menu. You can change it over there (if you know the code you have used before...). Default there is no passcode.
The passcode can be used to protect others from looking into your account, who have free access to XBMC.
Hi
Any assistance please, ran into a small issues not sure what's the problem. Addon is enabled and works flawless, I'm able to get to my dropbox files from either music\video or programs. However from system\File Manager or from Live stream addon, if I add a source and browse I don't see the dropbox/dbmc. I see my local drives

I was able to get this once, Program\dbmc dropbox\files but after playing around with the settings I lost it and can't reproduce. What's the easiest way of enabling and disabling that function?

Thanks
(2014-05-15, 18:03)patronmix Wrote: Hi
Any assistance please, ran into a small issues not sure what's the problem. Addon is enabled and works flawless, I'm able to get to my dropbox files from either music\video or programs. However from system\File Manager or from Live stream addon, if I add a source and browse I don't see the dropbox/dbmc. I see my local drives

I was able to get this once, Program\dbmc dropbox\files but after playing around with the settings I lost it and can't reproduce. What's the easiest way of enabling and disabling that function?

Thanks
I don't think that is possible, having the dropbox files/folders in the system\File Manager! I have never seen that, but also never looked into that. If you want to delete/copy/remove/upload/a.s.o. files/folders you can only do that from within the addon it self (from music/picture/video/program's).
So, sorry, can't help you here.
Hi

I've got strange problem with this add on, i miss 2 last years if pictures from my camera upload folder created by my mobile phone.

ToddeSwe
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2014-05-18, 13:55)ToddeSwe Wrote: Hi

I've got strange problem with this add on, i miss 2 last years if pictures from my camera upload folder created by my mobile phone.

ToddeSwe
Are you not seeing them, only in the addon? So on the dropbox web-page itself you can see them?
Do you have the synchronization option enabled in the addon for that folder? In that case, maybe it didn't fully finish the synchronization yet!?
The addon defaults will show maximum of 200 items in a folder. If there are more, it will add an "Show me more..." item. If you select that, it will re-load with 400 items, and so on. Maybe that is why you don't see al of your pictures!?
Seems like the plugin can lock up XBMC pretty easily, if you navigate 'back' too fast, XBMC needs to be restarted. Log below:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=206011
(2014-05-19, 22:37)josetaza Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 13:55)ToddeSwe Wrote: Hi

ToddeSwe
Are you not seeing them, only in the addon? So on the dropbox web-page itself you can see them?
Do you have the synchronization option enabled in the addon for that folder? In that case, maybe it didn't fully finish the synchronization yet!?
The addon defaults will show maximum of 200 items in a folder. If there are more, it will add an "Show me more..." item. If you select that, it will re-load with 400 items, and so on. Maybe that is why you don't see al of your pictures!?

That's why, i have about 400 pictures. Smile Thanks!
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dropbox addon2