Better visibility on home screen items
Just wondered if there is any plans to improve the visibility of selected items on the homescreen ?
I'm talking about the icons for each category, i.e. the favorites. It's really hard to see the small blue border around the icons so i constantly end up selecting the wrong items.
If it was added some more highlight to the icon itself it would make it easier to see what is selected. The same applies for all the different thumbnail views.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
Give another skin a try.

I recommend this one: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=170954

(Just realized you're not new at this, I'm sure you're aware of the skin options)

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Better visibility on home screen items0