Req Stereoscopic 3D Rendering
Wink 
As Gotham Build 7 now supports Stereoscopic 3D Rendering, I was hoping that this could be added to the Aeon Nox skin Wink

+1
Big_Noid & Phil65, I hope you guys are well & (hopefully) busy with normal life .
As Gotham looms large and as stereoscopic 3D support is here , we hope that in near future our beloved Nox will be updated for Gotham .
Just imagine native 3D support + Cinema Exeprience ( apparently giftie has been working on this) with Nox..my dreams are coming true ... !
(2013-09-08, 16:21)shaktoo Wrote: +1
Big_Noid & Phil65, I hope you guys are well & (hopefully) busy with normal life .
As Gotham looms large and as stereoscopic 3D support is here , we hope that in near future our beloved Nox will be updated for Gotham .
Just imagine native 3D support + Cinema Exeprience ( apparently giftie has been working on this) with Nox..my dreams are coming true ... !

Yes here's hoping we get an update for Gotham and 3D support. Big_Noid & Phil65 keep up the good work, thx
Has this been added to the latest Aeon Nox skin for Gotham ? not sure where to find it or how to activate it.
Thanks
Louy
I believe Aeon Nox Gotham has the 3D flags if that is what you are asking. Your videos just need to be named properly. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=3D#...ames_flags
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks that did it.
Louy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stereoscopic 3D Rendering0