Why ?
I am a regular user of xbmc and yes I like it.
Butt I can`t understand pi or pyo files. If I ask or have questions, i´m an idiot.
So I guess I'm not welcome here ?
I can contribute whit $ that's my thing. Butt bulling donor´s ?
Are you sure ?Huh
I've read all five of your posts and frankly I don't see any evidence of your being bullied or called an idiot in the other thread where you had posted.
I see no evidence of your claim. You asked something and you got a polite answer.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Perhaps it's the language barrier causing you to THINK that you are being insulted, when in fact what is being said is polite in straight Americanese.
I don't see how this can even be attributed to a language barrier issue. Here's the thread where KajMelen had joined in on an existing discussion: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166897
  • His first post: He says SSL enabled ffmpeg support is needed for European TV add-ons.
  • wsnipex replies to him by providing a link to a possible fix and asking for examples of sites that are affected by this issue. These are the only instances in the entire thread where anyone addressed KajMelen directly, and they are both offers of help, politely and professionally stated.
  • His second post: He replies to wsnipex and says he can't use a Linux solution since he's running Windows, and provides an example of an affected site.
  • His third post: He calls user harre a "dodo" for some inexplicable reason, even though harre had not engaged him in any previous posts.
  • His fourth post: He says he's being bullied and is leaving.
  • His fifth post: He starts this new thread complaining about being bullied, called an idiot and not made to feel welcomed.
That's the extent of his history on these forums, so I'm completely perplexed by this sense of victimization. Huh
I have the feeling that there have been some posts deleted but I don't know Huh??
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
(2013-09-04, 20:54)Dilligaf Wrote: I have the feeling that there have been some posts deleted but I don't know Huh??

nope
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Am I the only one finding this extremely funny? I got a "Little Britain" sketch playing in my head.... yes, demons involved...
Sorry KajMelen, perhaps something is missing here? Mixup with another forum or site? Private message?
*But *I'm *With *bullying *donors

Sorry, had to be done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why ?1