[RELEASE] Laola1.tv (Video) Addon 2.0 - Watch european sports
Hi there!

I'm tried plugin yesterday and I didn't get La Liga working. Maybe I have old repo, the one from link http://code.google.com/p/membrane-xbmc-r...p&can=2&q=

Date of repo is quite old: Apr 12, 2011.

Where can I download newest version.

Thanks in advance!
So? My repo exists since April 2011 and it is still working fine. The thread is just a few days old - I would have posted a newer link to my repo if it would exist, don't you think? Also the version number of the add-on is 2.0.1, so it matches the headline.

Anyway, La Liga is working fine on my machine. I saw a match yesterday. If you still get an error post it.
I started with XBMC and your plugin just yesterday, so I'm don't know where logs are. I got error message, something like "Error in script" or something like that. I was trying to watch Real...
Have you even read my first post?

Edit: Informations (like where the log is) are listed in the wiki.
There has been some changes on the website. I will upload a fix later.
Thanks membrane.
Hi membrane, is the fix ready?
There are no links in the live menu.

Thanks!
(2013-09-27, 10:48)baboso Wrote: Hi membrane, is the fix ready?

My add-on will update itself, so you don't have to ask that on the forum.

The thread is already twice the size it need to be. Please post only if you have a real issue (or something to else contibute).
Hi Membrane,
I have a premium account at laola.
Will it be possible to login to the account so Fullscreen HD is possible?
btw - today couldn't find the Madrid-Derby in the live section and strangely it has renamed itself to "Live (2)"
any clues?

I'm running openelec and the addon is 2.0.2

I forgott to thank you for your great work!!!!!!
(2013-09-28, 23:56)Rarkh Wrote: I have a premium account at laola.
Will it be possible to login to the account so Fullscreen HD is possible?
I don't have the time (and not much money to spare) right now to implement the premium accounts, maybe in the future.

(2013-09-28, 23:56)Rarkh Wrote: btw - today couldn't find the Madrid-Derby in the live section
Where are you from? The add-on fetches its information from the german "part" of the website and may not include every video/stream. I need an example to fix this, report any missing match asap.

(2013-09-28, 23:56)Rarkh Wrote: and strangely it has renamed itself to "Live (2)"
This is not a bug, it's a feature. It displays how many livestreams are running (like the "Live" button on the website).
Hi Membrane i also try to use the Plugin yesterday but it only show me tennis Live ? i tried to search for Real Madrid vs Atletico but i found nothing ? .
I from germany . But the streams in your Plugin working fine !
I've found the error. Some piece of code which should filter out expired streams did the same with valid ones. I will upload the fix next week, the next affected stream is fridays.
(2013-09-23, 13:20)membrane Wrote: Anyway, La Liga is working fine on my machine. I saw a match yesterday. If you still get an error post it.
Membrane,

I send error log yesterday by personal message. I got same problem on two different XBMC installations.
And I stated on the first page how to submit bugs. DON'T pm me, this is not how a forum is supposed to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Laola1.tv (Video) Addon 2.0 - Watch european sports3