[RELEASE] Laola1.tv (Video) Addon 2.0 - Watch european sports
It works great now! thanks membrane!
The international version is now ready. You can choose between English and German and set the country you are in. It respects your language setting per default. German users will see the German content, all others the International/English version.
Can you please update it for Gotham? It is marked as "not compatible" in OpenELEC 3.95.7
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
It will be done at release.
HI,

thanks for the plugin. Is there also a possiblity to enter the membership login data in? This is required for HD mode (at least on the website)

regards,
dj
Sorry, I don't have an account to implement this feature.
Hi Membrane,

I love the addon but since last week it does not work anymore.

- I can watch live stream of football matches as well as highlights on the website.
- I am using Kodi Helix 14.0 and addon version is 2.2.1 and it used to work until last week.
- I am in Germany
- I usually select Live to watch.

The problem now is when I select a match to watch, script failure comes and nothing will be played. Here is the log.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=407924

Thanks!
Danoza.
I will fix it as soon as I can.
Hi Membrane,

I used a fix of someone from:
http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa...cb63f800d9

and it worked. The thread there was also opened by you, wasn't it? Then you can use the fix and update your repo.

Regards,
Danoza
(2013-09-28, 23:56)Rarkh Wrote: Hi Membrane,
I have a premium account at laola.
Will it be possible to login to the account so Fullscreen HD is possible?

btw - today couldn't find the Madrid-Derby in the live section and strangely it has renamed itself to "Live (2)"
any clues?

I'm running openelec and the addon is 2.0.2

I forgott to thank you for your great work!!!!!!

If you add this feature will be amazing. Would it be possible in the next version?.

Regards.
I don't have an account, sorry.
(2015-02-04, 19:49)membrane Wrote: I don't have an account, sorry.

I have a free account, not Premium. Anyone can to have a free account resgistering in the web Wink
Where? I only see the "Join now to become a LAOLA1 PREMIUM member"?-Button
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I think you have to pay to view the streams in HD.

I will upload a new version this evening.
(2015-02-09, 18:11)membrane Wrote: I think you have to pay to view the streams in HD.

I will upload a new version this evening.

Have you uploaded the new version?.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Laola1.tv (Video) Addon 2.0 - Watch european sports3