xbmc not adding albums with nfo to library
Question 
Hi,

I spotted something strange was happening with my xbmc 13a7 using mysql backend, in a previous version I used the backup feature to save album and artist information from within xbmc in to the relevant folders on my drive. I wiped my music database before installing the new build and since then when my collection is scanned and any artists or albums that have the xbmc created nfo files in the folder are skipped from being added to the library. I'm happy to provide a log if someone tells me what actions they'd like me to run through whilst debugging is turned on.

Also has this backup feature which saves the art and creates the nfo files been dropped or is this a feature of me changing over to a mysql backend?

Thanks
I've added a quick debugging log, loaded app, went to file view, right click and scan to library on an album that is missing, also see an error when try to pull album information.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=57718

*** I have fixed this now ****

I had to edit the mysql tables to use utf8, once this was done my library scan picked up the other 400 odd albums that were missing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc not adding albums with nfo to library0