Bug Building for and running on Android x86
Davilla,
Sorry I've no idea what you are talking about lol
Hi , I have tried this on the 02 joggler which has a intel Atom and gma500 ( no open source driver so accelerated video won't work ever I have been told ) . I tried the latest and earliest nightly build I can find ,and ICS on the Joggler , it installs fine and the first start progress bar gets all the way across but then crashes , after that first try to boot it crashes every time .

We already have xbmc in many guises on the Joggler , Ubuntu ,Xp and even an Ubuntu os version that boots straight to Xbmc, but it would be great to get this working too.:-) Would anybody (dev) be interested to have a look at getting this to boot on a joggler on Android ? Keep up the good work on here , great to see the progress so far ..
Well, shoot a logcat so that we can have an idea on the issue.
Sorry could you link me a thread on how to do that? I will start looking myself aswell :-)
Thanks
Would I do this within Android?and where to post, Is this like the debug that you paste for xbmc?
Sorry for double posting , I now have a log in the form of a text document took from the time I started install untill xbmc crashed , it look big , should I just post it here?
Do not post it inline. Please use pastebin or alike.
(2014-01-26, 19:18)Koying Wrote: Do not post it inline. Please use pastebin or alike.
Hopefully i did this right , first time i have tried

http://pastebin.com/ZmvcwBaH

Let me know if this is not what you wanted

Thanks
death in GLES startup Smile

V/XBMC ( 2307): 15:58:03 T:139816960 ERROR: EGL failed to return any matching configurations: 0
V/XBMC ( 2307): 15:58:03 T:139816960 ERROR: virtual bool CWinSystemEGL::InitWindowSystem(): Could not find a compatible configuration
Thx for looking Is it fixable ?
Will this be down to the gma 500 ?
From what I could find, looks like there is no actual support for GLES on the android port for Joggler, so no dice.
OTOH, looks it is possible on a linux firmware: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALlSckmMWs
Thanks Koying, yes XBMC works on Linux and Xp on the Joggler which we boot using efi off either a usb stick or hdd.
It would have been a good addition for some, now I know lol
:-)
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Building for and running on Android x860