24Hz BluRay off center - 60hz DVD and XBMC are centered
Hey everyone!

I have a funky issue.. when I play a Bluray based MKV @ 24hz the image is off centered towards the right. When watching a DVD based MKV @ 60 its normal and the XBMC menu (also @ 60) is normal, as it should be based on the video calibration being correct.

I do have refresh rate adjusted to match video and when I switch that off the BluRay MKV image is centered. Video card is an ATI 6450 with most recent Catalyst drivers.

I have posted images below to explain what I am seeing and any feedback would be great!

XBMC Menu Page

DVD based MKV

BluRay based MKV
bump
Stab in the dark, but make sure your overscan settings are set correctly in the Catalyst Control Centre - they should be set individually for each refresh that you use - ie in your example looks like it is set correctly for 60Hz playback but not for 23/24Hz.

Open CCC and navigate to Desktop Properties and change refresh rate to 23Hz and save, then to My Digital Flat Panel/Scaling Options and make sure the slider is set to 0% overscan, making sure you save the setting. Apply this to any other refresh rate you use (50Hz etc.)
Great idea I'll try that I didnt know overscan was frequency dependant!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
24Hz BluRay off center - 60hz DVD and XBMC are centered0