Help - integrating hyperspin into xbmc
Hello everybody. I am new to xbmc. so far, I have gotten steam to work with xbmc thanks to the steam launcher app. That's about it.

I recently updated my desktop pc - I swapped out the RAM, CPU, and motherboard. The parts I took out I built a HTPC.

The specs are:

CPU: Core i5 24K 3.1GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1GB or 2GB (I think its 1 - it was in my desktop about 2 years ago but since then I have upgraded it to a raedeon 7870 2GB)
HDD: 1 TB Seagate barracuda
PSU: CM 600 M modular power supply

I built my htpc so I could play movies/ blu rays in my collection on my tv, play retro games and some new ones (n64, psx, nes, snes, mame, wii, etc.). I recently stumbled upon hyperspin and saw what it is capable of. That being said, I can't seem to find a good tutorial on how to setup hyperspin with xbmc.

If anyone can lend me some help or point me in the right direction of some tutorials that could help me setup it up myself, that would be great.
in months (How many? I dont know) xbmc will be hyperspin hypervitaminate

http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=194
It isn't too difficult really. I have hyperspin integrated with XBMC. Just use advanced launcher to launch hyperspin from XBMC, and then set hyperspin to load XBMC on exit.
(2013-09-16, 00:23)dpar Wrote: It isn't too difficult really. I have hyperspin integrated with XBMC. Just use advanced launcher to launch hyperspin from XBMC, and then set hyperspin to load XBMC on exit.

Yes that's exactly what I would want, any chance of a step by step on how to do that? Starting with the "application arguments"?
(2014-06-26, 06:37)Seph Wrote:
(2013-09-16, 00:23)dpar Wrote: It isn't too difficult really. I have hyperspin integrated with XBMC. Just use advanced launcher to launch hyperspin from XBMC, and then set hyperspin to load XBMC on exit.

Yes that's exactly what I would want, any chance of a step by step on how to do that? Starting with the "application arguments"?
In the case of Hyperspin, there is no application arguments needed. Just delete "%rom%" and validate.
there is a problem
advaned launcher wants to load a emulator and not a front end
also if you get advanced launcher to load hyperspin you will get interering pop ups as it says it trys to find a stream Sad
about time this was fixed
Advanced Launcher is dedicated to start applications, not only emulators. Emulators are applications. Hyperpin is an application. I don't see where is the problem.
If you just want to start an application (hyperspin) without any files support just create a stand alone launcher.
No, AL is capable of being used as a file launcher, nothing needs to be fixed - its a case of user setup error here.

I have a basic add-on I use to launch HS that I'll post here when I'm at home.
This conversation evidently got resurrected.
Here is the addon. Its very basic. You need to edit hslaunch.bat included in the zip file to suit your system.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2241...uncher.zip
thanks for the file teeedubb. i put it in the add ons folder and it shows up in kodi but when i click on it it leaves kodi then comes right back...the screen flashes and nothing happens basically. is there any set up that i need to do in hyperspin to make it work
Did you edit to suit your system the hslaunch.bat file that is included in the add-on?
it took some playing around to get but I GOT IT THANK YOU

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help - integrating hyperspin into xbmc0