Linux Accidentally disabled System menu
I installed Aeon Nox on my new MyGica 510B (Linux) this weekend and was extremely impressed with the ability to customise the home screen.

But I got carried away and removed the System menu. And now, I cannot find a way to access it at all. Tongue

Bearing in mind I only have a remote control to find my way around it, how can I reinstate the System menu?

Thanks.
If you can plug a keyboard, just press S key to display a popup menu and you can choose Settings to edit skin settings and enable System menu.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-09-16, 11:17)mikebzh44 Wrote: If you can plug a keyboard, just press S key to display a popup menu and you can choose Settings to edit skin settings and enable System menu.

Thanks. I'm not at home at the moment to test this out, but the only connections on the player are a USB port and network socket.

Would I be able to use a USB keyboard?
Yes, of course.

Does Aeon Nox run smoothly on your box ?
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-09-16, 13:39)mikebzh44 Wrote: Yes, of course.

Does Aeon Nox run smoothly on your box ?

Thanks. I will try out the keyboard when I get a chance in a day or two.

I would day that it doesn't run quite as smooth as Confluence, but not so much that it would put me off using it, because I like the customisation that it offers.

I had never tried this skin before yesterday. I also installed it on my ATV2, but unfortunately it caused random crashes. I tried it both with Eden and Frodo with the same result.
Just to confirm that plugging the keyboard in DID work. Phew!

I'm finding that Aeon Nox is a bit laggy. I gather it may speed things up if I use an SD card in the player. I'll look into that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Accidentally disabled System menu0