Transfer from OSX > Windows
Hi

I recently installed win7 on my Mac Mini because I'm having some issues with OSX. Everything is working fine, but I wonder what's the best way now to transfer my library to Windows? All my movies/series/music are on my NAS, but I would definitely would like to keep all the stuff XBMC remembers like which movies/series I have already watched etc.

How do I do this?
Various solutions here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=173478

Do you still have the original build running?
Since they're all using a network path (I assume, being on a NAS), you should be able to just copy over the userdata (wiki) folder from one to the other.
They're on the same network path, not sure though if the windows-installations uses the same naming conventions for the share. I do have the original build running next to the bootcamp yes.
I'm not saying this is the best solution - but the script in the thread I linked to will export and import watched states quickly and easily if you install it on both builds - the share names don't matter.
The other obvious option if the paths are different is to export your library from the osx build as separate files - they'll be written to the folders on your NAS so the library will be read by the new windows build and be identical to the original in osx.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transfer from OSX > Windows0