[iOS Remote]Keyboard shortcuts not working
Dear friends,
I have the official XBMC iOS app installed on my iOS 6.2 iPhone 4S and it works great.

The only thing I am not able to get working is sending keyboard shorcuts to XBMC (Frodo on Raspbmc).

I tried C for the context menu without any apparent result.

Now I would use d and f which IIRC should move subtitles of 250 milliseconds.

Question. When I open the keyboard an input space opens up and I can type a char, do I have to explicitely SEND it (I did but maybe I should do something else).

Thanks a lot,.
(2013-09-16, 19:36)rjalex Wrote: Dear friends,
I have the official XBMC iOS app installed on my iOS 6.2 iPhone 4S and it works great.
+1 Rofl

(2013-09-16, 19:36)rjalex Wrote: The only thing I am not able to get working is sending keyboard shorcuts to XBMC (Frodo on Raspbmc).
I tried C for the context menu without any apparent result.
The remote app keyboard is supposed to act as XBMC virtual keyboard (text input) and not as a keyboard attached to XBMC. In the remote section:
button zone: long press the bottom right button (near the arrows) to show the context menu dialog.
gesture zone: long press everywhere and the context menu dialog will appear.
(2013-09-16, 19:36)rjalex Wrote: Now I would use d and f which IIRC should move subtitles of 250 milliseconds.
Sadly no alternative for this Sad ((apart doing it within XBMC GUI o.c. using the remote control buttons/gesture zone)
Very kind of you ! Thanks a lot.
(2013-09-16, 20:03)joethefox Wrote: The remote app keyboard is supposed to act as XBMC virtual keyboard (text input) and not as a keyboard attached to XBMC.
Hi @joethefox,

Is it possible to somehow use the keyboard as an attached keyboard? A setting somewhere in the app, maybe?
(or should I post this in "feature requests" somewhere?)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iOS Remote]Keyboard shortcuts not working0