Req A New (working) Channel 101 addon
For those of you that don't know, Channel 101 is wonderful curation of hilarious, terrible, thought provoking, and halfbaked shows. If you are a fan of adult swim...this is like that, only with user created content that is voted on to stay a thing, or be canceled Just check out some of the old shows and tell me this isn't deserving of its own addon.

Everything
Kicked in the Nuts
The 'Bu
The Most Extraordinary Space Investigations
Chad Vader
Honkers

I think it would be great to watch these shows on xbmc, and bring channel 101 to the attention of the xbmc community.
Absolutely! I'm finally getting around to consolidating my library, and I have a bunch of 101 shows that I downloaded that I'm not able to add to my library because they aren't in the database Sad
Hey, I know nothing about how XMBC works, but I'd be interested in helping if I can. Is there anything that the Channel 101 website managers can do to help you with this? (Found this topic through googling.)
Sorry to bump a relatively old post but I think this is a great idea and a worthy one. Channel 101 was a bit like Funny or Die before FoD existed. Computerman was a show on there which was hilarious simply by having a semi naked Jack Black wearing an old CRT monitor shell on his head. At least they have some of their videos up in a YT channel so you can see a bit of their stuff that way but I don't think it's anywhere near their entire catalogue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A New (working) Channel 101 addon0