New Version issue
sure

add host
find xbmc (it finds it at 192.168.1.8)
add user name:XBMC
save

Then go back in to edit and Description is there user name is there but evything else has not saved.

If i then edit and add any text in the password field it then saves anything else i put in.

And thanks for the fantastic app, i would be lost without it, a fantastic job.

No complaints about the support either, really great.
hmm, I will give this a try when I get home this evening, Thank you for all of your efforts. if we can find a work around, I can live with that. I also love this app. great job.

I will update this when I give it a try to let you know the results.

Thanks.

Peter.
\m/ thank you guys.

@joelpet, for the record, even with exactly the fields filled with your values I have no errors here Sad . When you hit "find XBMC" what are the values for the "Description" and the "IP Port" field?

@pchafe, yes let me know your tests results. Despite we have found a workaround, I need to fix this in the proper way (after I'm able to reproduce it Big Grin)
Description: XBMC (OpenELEC)

IP: 192.168.1.4

Thy are Blue in colour

Port 80/9090 only the 80 is blue

No mac adress listed no user no pwd

Hit save... Only saves the Description, nothing else.
Nothing, I have tested exactly your values and everything continues to work Undecided I'll try to add other sanity check with this fields hoping to catch your issue.
If everything just worked life would be very boring.

Thanks for your efforts.
(2013-09-17, 15:54)joelpet Wrote: If everything just worked life would be very boring.
Rofl

and... I think I've found one candidate issue. If you want, you can PM me your device UDID so I can build a debug version and then we can test if I have really fixed the issue before submitting the new version to apple.
Pm sent.
I am happy to confirm that this worked for both iPhones.

I detected the xbmc server, and when I accepted the settings I clicked apply. But when the app went back it still wouldn't connect. So I edited the settings, entered xbmc for the username and pass for the password. This time when I hit apply the server list displayed the IP address after the name (in the main screen)

I then edited it once more removed the password and save. Now works perfectly.

I told my friend these exact instructions and his now works as well.

Thanks.

Peter

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Version issue0