A...Z jump list not appearing in long lists
The A-Z jump list that appears at the right of a long list of TV Shows/Movies no longer appears (it used to)....
Strangely, it does appear for one of my XBMC devices (a Raspberry Pi), but not for any other ones (Windows HTPCs). They all have the same shared MySQL library.

Any ideas what would cause this list to disappear or how to get it back? It's really useful.

-Brady
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
Hello,

the A..Z jump list is supposed to be showed when the displayed items are more than 100, there are more than 100 items and the A..Z isn't showed?
Yes, there are quite a bit more than 100. The library is the same for all of my devices, but the app does not always display the jump list.

-- EDIT --
Actually, I just checked and my TV Show count is exactly 99 (I had recently cleaned some out). That explains why the list stopped appearing.

However, the jump still appears on the Raspberry Pi which shares the same library. Oh well... a mystery for another day.

Thanks!
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
seems that you have to pull down the list to sync the remote app with XBMC when you are connected to your RPi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A...Z jump list not appearing in long lists0