• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham
@wonslung, in xbmc gotham you don't need this addon anymore (and it won't install either), the functionallity is now built-in in xbmc.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
ahh, that makes sense....so this skin is just broken for now then?
What version shall I use for Gotham? The link in the first post seems to be dead.
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
Available in official gotham repo

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sk...-6.0.2.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks! I installed Gotham yesterday (nightly build) and Ace from the add-on section. So I assume it's the correct version then?!
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
Hi, I have just installed the latest nightly (alpha12 13-Jan) and am getting the dependencies not met error from both the repo and zip file. Is there anything I can do to fix or do I just need to wait for an update?

Thanks
(2014-01-13, 21:37)smreid Wrote: Hi, I have just installed the latest nightly (alpha12 13-Jan) and am getting the dependencies not met error from both the repo and zip file. Is there anything I can do to fix or do I just need to wait for an update?

Thanks

You can unzip the file in... Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons
I love the skin, is there any chance of adding more view types to the images section please?

Would love thumbnails with tags as in confluence....Smile
(2013-10-28, 11:09)tripkip Wrote: Marcos, could you make empty tv shows be shown as watched?

What I mean by empty tv show:
When I finished the current season and I want to save some space I delete the season xx folders in the tv show folder.
I don't want to remove the tv show folder itself because I'm not done with it and Sickbeard would just recreate that folder anyway.
XBMC doesn't show this show as watched although there is no single unwatched episode in it..
This is annoying when browsing the tv shows looking for something that you have not watched yet.

Delete? This is a foreign concept to me please explain....

Lol, XBMC has been bad for me. I don't look for ways to "save space" I look for ways to use more. Then I run out of space and get upset and buy more hard drives lol. Already looking at a new 4TB drive even though I have a completely empty 1.5 TB and 2.8TB of remaining space on my two 4TB drives that I'm currently using.
(2014-01-22, 01:37)tential Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 11:09)tripkip Wrote: Marcos, could you make empty tv shows be shown as watched?

What I mean by empty tv show:
When I finished the current season and I want to save some space I delete the season xx folders in the tv show folder.
I don't want to remove the tv show folder itself because I'm not done with it and Sickbeard would just recreate that folder anyway.
XBMC doesn't show this show as watched although there is no single unwatched episode in it..
This is annoying when browsing the tv shows looking for something that you have not watched yet.

Delete? This is a foreign concept to me please explain....

Lol, XBMC has been bad for me. I don't look for ways to "save space" I look for ways to use more. Then I run out of space and get upset and buy more hard drives lol. Already looking at a new 4TB drive even though I have a completely empty 1.5 TB and 2.8TB of remaining space on my two 4TB drives that I'm currently using.

Gee, thanks grandpa, that was a lovely story!

But you forgot to add this at the end of your post:

P.S.: Please don't take this the wrong way, I am just kidding!
(2014-01-16, 06:34)handbone Wrote: You can unzip the file in... Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

Now, I am new to XBMC, coming from the WD TV and b-rads cfw.

I have Gotham, which this skin seems to be available on.

I've downloaded the zip, install says dependencies not met.

I try to install from the skins list available through the settings, it counts to 6x% and then the percentage disappears.

I have samba shares on, typed in the IP to open my device (an intel nuc running Openelec) and none of the folders you listed are available. How do I find them?
(2014-01-25, 19:30)zoommsp Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 06:34)handbone Wrote: You can unzip the file in... Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

Now, I am new to XBMC, coming from the WD TV and b-rads cfw.

I have Gotham, which this skin seems to be available on.

I've downloaded the zip, install says dependencies not met.

I try to install from the skins list available through the settings, it counts to 6x% and then the percentage disappears.

I have samba shares on, typed in the IP to open my device (an intel nuc running Openelec) and none of the folders you listed are available. How do I find them?

That is the location for Windows (http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata). So I'm not sure where the folder is on your setup. Try installing the latest nightly and see if that works (I'm not getting the same error). Or try finding where the appdata is located on your setup, and extract the folder there.
This skin just does not get enough love! I just started playing around with it and I'm really liking it! Great work MarcosQui.
MarcosQui, there's a bug in DialogSubtitles.xml in latest Gotham version. After searching for subtitles using any of the services it just shows i.e. "16 subtitles found" and stays on the right pane (on service selection) showing NO results itself. You have to manually switch to the right side - and now results are shown and you can choose one.

It is definitely an Ace Gotham bug, since on Confluence and even AeonMQ5 everything is fine. You search for the sub- and you end up on the results page in the right pane.

I guess there's just some focus settings missing (auto switch to the results after search) in XML - can anyone provide a quick tip about what line to editHuh Thanks a lot in advance!

BTW, I'm on XBMC 13 alpha 12 and there's still "dependencies not met" glitch when installing Ace from repo or ZIP, so i had to do a manual unpack. And why is this version numbered 6.0.2? The previous was 2.0.2! And to make things even more confusing - th skin itself shows "Ace Gotham 2.0.1" in settings widget :-)
HTPC: XBMC Gotham 15.2 on Intel NUC DCCP847DYE (Intel Celeron 847), 2GB RAM, Samsung PM830 SSD, OpenELEC 6.0.0
SYSTEM: Panasonic TX-P65ST50, Pioneer VSX-922K, Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 + Diamond 9.CS + SW150 sub, Logitech Harmony 880 remote
2.0.2 = Ace Frodo
6.0.2 = Ace Gotham
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham6