• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham
MarcosQui, in all Add-on`s configuration pages the "sep" type make the separated groups be in "different pages", but there is no any scroll bar or anything that indicate that.
I am using ACE 2.0.1, gotham alpah 12 nightly
Just want to share some of the issues, some discussed already:

* Version is 6.0.2, but in the settings widget it's displayed as 2.0.1
* need to press "right" after subtitles are found to see the list of subtitles

* high CPU utilisation on idle - no idea what it's trying to do, but I can see multiple cores active, one of them as much as 40% (on an ARM device) - the same kind of load as when playing a movie. Since I can measure the power on each component, I can tell you the GPU is getting used and not getting into IDLE (as happens on other skins, and even in older versions of ACE). Also, this happens only on the main screen, and not on others (i.e. on MOVIES, SETTINGS...).

EDIT: last item is because of DATE AND WEATHER - disabling it will lower CPU usage and let GPU go into IDLE.
Hi, Marcos, any chance to implement directory listing?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=176864

The current script (randomandlastitems) is way too slow for huge library
thanks
I just thought I finally found a good replacement for the default skin, but when I tried playback I was unable to press the buttons with the mouse. Stop, forward and play, somehow I have to scroll the mouse wheel to move selected button to the middle and then press left mouse button. This must be fixed. Why isnt it possible to just press with the mousepointer at any button in the playback bar without scrolling the button to the middle first??
Download link doesn't work.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Death-Axe, here link:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sk...-6.0.2.zip

available in gotham repo.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Ah the one on the repo is the one I need, thanks :-) only just got Gotham, just getting used to the new things. Also checking out some new skins.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Anyone have a mirror for this? The official XBMC mirror I'm getting keeps timing out.
Something is wrong but I can't get Ace enabled. I tried installing from the repo multiple times and sometimes it goes into downloading mode but stops at 94% or 96% and just hangs there for a while then disappears but doesn't get enabled. Sometimes it doesn't even do that it just doesn't get enabled. I tried installing from the zip file posted above by Wanilton but it says the file is in the wrong format, and like the previous poster the original link doesn't work either for the zip file. Can someone help explain if it is broken and can't currently be installed in gotham?
Yeah something is up with some of the mirrors, I couldn't obtain or get it installed on the OpenElec Gotham nightlies.

I did end up googling the filename and getting a copy but it won't install. I have to take a look at the logs later.
Update, apparently while the mirror was trashed the download corrupted my addons16.db file, nuking that and restarting OpenElec/XBMC allowed me to properly install Gotham Ace once again.
Does this skin support new subtitles functionality in Gotham?
Two issues:

1. The skin is missing the new options layout of XBMC. You cannot set "Beginners/Intermediate/Advanced" in the main settings menu. I had to switch to Confluence, set Advanced, then switched back to Ace in order to see ALL the options.

2. The Extrapack download never completes, I reach 97-98-99% and then it exits saying the download failed. It did this also in Frodo.

Great skin...my favorite...Wink
@axel Foley, exist, use left arrow for open panel for change, gotham version only, of course.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Running Ace on OpenElec 4.0 beta, seems to be running well except for adding audio playlists to the main menu. When I try to browse for a file and get to the playlist folder (.xbmc\userdata\playlists\music\) there's no files being displayed in spite of being able to see them using SAMBA. The files are all .m3u and I even tried putting in a dummy .pls just to see if it would be picked up and it isn't displaying anything.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham6