• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham
Available in official gotham repo.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/skin.ace/
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Did anyone modify this skin to include a partially watched status overlay for Live TV recordings? I'd love to have one but I'm not sure where to start tweaking.
I have found a worthy successor for Aeon Nox 4.
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
Hi.
The Trailers plugin shows an error with this skin when extra fanart is turned on in ART menü.
This might be a feature request. When you are looking at a tv show and bring up the context menu, you get the option to manage (including removing from the library). When you look at an context menu for an episode, you have a manage option as well. But when you look at a season, you do not. Can that be added in?
Im new at this, and are looking to try out a few skins.

I have tried Aeon MQ 5 and now Ace, but both have missing covers in the "Recently added" list.
However when entering the movie wall, all covers are there.

What type of covers do I miss ?

Using Gotham 13.0 on Windows 8.1
Exclamation 
I noticed that the XBMC File Cleaner Utility in combination with this skin I can't adjust in the configuration of the plug under actions the cleaning type from move elsewhere to permanently delete. Switching back to the Confluence skin works.

I'm not sure if that is a possible skin issue or a problem with the xmbc plugin
Not sure if this is a skin issue or not, the wiki seemed to say something that it may be, but in TV shows the All Seasons poster isn't showing unless I select it manually. I have both season-all.jpg and season-all-poster.jpg and it won't pick it up when I update the library, however that will pick up the new seasons posters if I change those. Any advice?
Is this skin still maintained? There's no activity in this thread wrt to discovered bugs since a couple of weeks?
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
(2014-06-04, 09:20)upD8R Wrote: Is this skin still maintained? There's no activity in this thread wrt to discovered bugs since a couple of weeks?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1644172
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2014-06-04, 11:00)Raitsa Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1644172
Thanks!
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
Two questions

First Is there a way to turn off the widgets on main menu for an individual menu item for example i like the latest content widgets for my movies and tv shows but not for the favourites

Second Question - Is there any other options (Or can there be request maybeHuh) for the watched overlay perhaps changing to a big bold checkmark so it is a little more obvious what that means several times when showing it to friends and family they have asked what is that little blue dot in the triangle in the corner
Show Video in Background doesn't seem to work or I don't understand what it does. I thought it would make it so if a movie is playing it would show that instead of the fanart but it still shows the fanart. Also even with Kiosk Mode enabled you can still edit stuff by going through manage.
Hi first of all great skin.

My question. Is it possible to set image background to random movie fanart like AEON Nox does, so I doesn't have to use Artwork Organizer?
You can do that from the customize home menu option I think. Can't remember exactly without looking at it.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham6