• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham
I think the author is still working through some stuff, but just FYI, a few minor niggles:

- The chosen font in black on white is unreadable (well, hard to read) in quite a few situations, e.g. settings menu.
- Lyrics and Next Track List (Playlist) fight for supremacy in fullscreen. Lyrics win. Why not put Next Tracks on the left side and show lyrics, if they are available, on the right hand? Alternatively, do not show lyrics unless requested (but there currently is no 'show lyrics' button I believe?)
- Artist slideshow rotates too quickly. Let the picture linger... I think this is fixable in the skin's internals but a menu option would be nice.

[edit]
- Artist Info box does not handle special characters. e.g. it says things "é"
- File info (while playing) says - say - mp3, 44.1Khz, 160KBPS, 32B... - i.e. the word "Bit" is being cut off.
[/edit]
System: Kodi on NVidia Shield 2015
Video: Panasonic AE3000 Projector / Samsung 46" LCD
Audio: Quad 2912 on Nord DM500Up with Marantz 7010 receiver.
Hello!

First of all I love this skin! But is there a possibility to add more than 5 playlists as a home menu item? I used them all, and the video nodes don´t show an widget....
I tried to edit the IncludesVIPMenu.xml, but I couldn´t manage it. Can someone help me please?
Sorry but I am missing how to use the Trakt script. I have the script installed but cannot figure out how to access the options for it. Please advise.
Got to the addons section find trakt, hit "c" go to addon settings and should all be there.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
This has made my retro gaming project (https://github.com/ProfessorKaos64/RetroRig/wiki) INFINTELY better!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT thank you enough. The RCB theming is perfect. The animations, the extra flyin menus for RCB, the fast speed of your theme.

I am forever grateful, than you so much!
FYI if there's anyone else out there who's just getting around to updating from Frodo to Gotham in OpenElec and getting "dependencies not met" error messages trying to install Ace 6.0.2 from the zip file: you have to enable debugging through your system settings, open the XBMC debug log in WordPad and do a find on "skin.ace" to see what dependency it's referring to. In my case I didn't have OpenSubtitles and once I searched for that in addons and installed it I was then able to install Ace from the zip no problem.

Great skin btw. Thanks MarqosQui!
Hi,

Great skin, thank you!

I just want to personalize it a bit and would need some help in finding the right variables.

What I would like to achieve:

1. Auto full-screen on music playback
2. EDIT> In karaoke mode, some kind of info panel during full-screen playback (while using CU LRC Lyrics) - seek bar , Title, Artist, Album info
3. In wide view mode, I would like to remove the fan art from the right side and only leave the song list, covering the full width of the screen, or maybe just wide enough to include all characters from the artist-title combination, without the need to scroll.

Thank you for your help!
deleted , sorry
Hi,

I had Frodo and Ace. I updated to Gotham 3.2 and Ace for Gotham. Since then when I browse my music library my extrafanart is not working. The extrafanart option is selected on the top menu. Each artist has an extrafanart folder with all the images. It was working perfectly well with Frodo.

Another thing that was working with Frodo and now it stopped is the artist logo. When I was playing music the name of each artist was with a different logo/font. Inside each artist folder there is a logo. Now, with Ace for Gotham the artist logo is not showing of.

Thanks a lot and congratulations for the awesome work!
(2014-09-04, 01:50)idoru17 Wrote: 404

Que?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
404 means that the link to download Ace Gotham version (https://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/sk...Gotham.zip) gives a 404 error
Look here for get skin Ace

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sk...-6.0.2.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi,

I use Ace 6.0.2 with Gotham on raspbmc.
I put my language as French, and with ACE Skin. Some submenues are in english.. other in french.
With Confluence, everything is in french.

Beside that ACE is a great skin.

Any idea?

Regards,
Perhaps the translations are incomplete. Have a look on the Languages directory under the skin directory.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace - Gotham6