AirPlay problems with iOS 7
So I have been running dev builds for a while and havent posted anything because its really not right to ask for a feature set to support a non-released iOS version.\

Now that we are just days away from the release of iOS 7 and the GM has been released to devs, I would like to post a problem I am having with AirPlay

I am fairly certain it is an issues with iOS 7 becasue my iPad is still running iOS 6 and airplays to xbmc no problem at all. My iPhone, on the other hand, is running iOS 7 GM and I cannot get AirPlay to work with it at all.

XBMC sees the connection attempt, shows a black screen, then goes back to the home screen. My iPhone reverts back to my phone for audio output or video output and pauses. XBMC is still listed as an AirPlay receiver after this as well.

Where are the logs (how to I access them) so that I can post them up to try and get this issue addressed before the public release of iOS 7?
debug log (wiki)

continue here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=167545
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AirPlay problems with iOS 70