• 11(current)
[RELEASE] Mediacorp TV Singapore Addon
V3.0.8 fixes the current issue.
A Pull Request has been issued for the kodi.org repo
The add-on should update in a few days.

Just a reminder, to display Chinese characters in titles, got to Skin setting and change the font to 'Arial'. The chinese characters should then display in the mediacorp add-on.
Thank you so much Smile I can't read Chinese anyway no worries.
Hi
I am having a problem with Mediacorp add on, but it wasn't so last year, it is on auto update and I really don't know if there's anything I can do.
Can you help?
You need to describe the problem you're having and provide an error log if you want help.
Hi,

Thanks for the wonderful addons. I encountered the following error with installing in kodi 17.6

ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.mediacorp]: The dependency on inputstream.adaptive version 2.0.0 could not be satisfied.

Thanks!
You need to enable Videoplayer InputStream under Settings_>Addons->My Addons-> Video player InputStream
Thanks! I realized I needed these for my Kodi on Linux: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323459

It works, thanks again for the wonderful addon!
Hi guys...anybody encounter error lately?
I can't load any show recently. When I click the show, it doesn't load.
It works fine for me.
(2018-12-02, 06:16)learningit Wrote: It works fine for me.
Is v3.0.8 the latest?
Yes.
How do I watch TIF (Toggle-It-First) on MediaCorp Addon?

For example, for Channel 8 Heart To Heart (心点心), starting episode 16 it shows "tif", and the logs say

11:51:44.304 T:1899355792   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.mediacorp/?mode=GV&url=711189]

Thanks!
You can't. The manifest format is currently not supported, AFAIK.
Hello dev, love your add on. I actually rely on it very much. This afternoon, the live stream for all the channels stopped working. It will flash "Ready to play" and "Finding link" several times but nothing will be played in the end. Hope you will update soon. Thanks a lot! Really appreciate it.
Um, I'm not sure what add-on you think you have there
It's definitely not this one.
Because:
1) There are no live channels because they aren't available outside of Singapore; and
2) The messages you describe are not in this add-on.

So you might want to check what add-on you have.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Mediacorp TV Singapore Addon1