Audio Sync issues - Minix Neo x7
Hi,

I've got a Minix Neo X7, with My tv is connected with hdmi, my TV does both 1080i and 720p. Minix Neo X7, chipset is rk3188, gpu: mali400 mp4. Fireware updated to a release 5, dated Sept this year. XBMC, I've using Gotham 13, July/August.

The issues I am seeing:
Audio out of sync (delayed) with picture on HDMI output on analogue setting within XBMC player and;
Motion juddering is still prevalent, not as pronounced as it is in 12.2.

I have an app / add-on called TV Catchup, it shows Free-to-air TV services in the UK. When I use the native android app, the audio is synced perfectly. However when I use the addon version in XBMC, which will use the Gotham 13 player, it is out of sync.

Is there anything I should be doing here to stop the motion juddering and audio to be synced??

Thanks in advance
I am surprised no one had any helpful advice on this. That said I have posted a number of things on this forum without any help, not just on Android....any way I found my solution by posting on another forum

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?7...#post96793
Of the 13 posts you have made, this seems to be the only one where no one replied when you asked for help.

There are a lot of different devices and situations, and it is impossible to know about all of them. I didn't know this was even a common issue on the minix 7.

*shrug*
(2013-09-20, 10:39)Ned Scott Wrote: Of the 13 posts you have made, this seems to be the only one where no one replied when you asked for help.

Classic - so instead of replying to help you've replied to say I'm wrong, what a.... and what you've said isn't true, of the other posts if you read each one you will see similar 'thanks for no help' remarks and I also replied to another forum member who themselves were saying "why is no one helping!" But that is fine Ned, it is not your sole responsibility to reply to every thread there must be other that contribute on here?

Neo x7 - well, why didn't you reply then asking for more information? ... and that is the point, no one did, no one wanted to help. The audio sync problem is only within XBMC not the system itself, native droid apps work perfectly. I'm using Gotham 13. As you can read from the other forum that I'm not alone....well in here I am!
(2013-09-20, 11:18)sparksy01 Wrote:
(2013-09-20, 10:39)Ned Scott Wrote: Of the 13 posts you have made, this seems to be the only one where no one replied when you asked for help.

Classic - so instead of replying to help you've replied to say I'm wrong, what a.... and what you've said isn't true, of the other posts if you read each one you will see similar 'thanks for no help' remarks and I also replied to another forum member who themselves were saying "why is no one helping!" But that is fine Ned, it is not your sole responsibility to reply to every thread there must be other that contribute on here?

Neo x7 - well, why didn't you reply then asking for more information? ... and that is the point, no one did, no one wanted to help. The audio sync problem is only within XBMC not the system itself, native droid apps work perfectly. I'm using Gotham 13. As you can read from the other forum that I'm not alone....well in here I am!

It's not that no one wanted to help. It's more likely that no one knew how to help. You say why didn't I ask for more information, and that's because I wouldn't even know what information to ask. I know a lot about XBMC, but even Android is a very new platform for me. A lot of our recent development is way beyond my head, and there are only a few people who really understand it.

I'm sorry if I've been rude or grumpy. I don't know what else to say. It's not uncommon for it to take more than two days for an issue to be resolved or even replied to, nor is it uncommon for there to be no reply simply because no one knows the answer. Believe me, I feel the frustration in not knowing what to say to people.
OP, check out this link for info on fixing the audio sync, see if it helps.

http://minixforums.com/threads/how-to-se...x-x7.2360/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio Sync issues - Minix Neo x70