• 41(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
(2014-05-23, 05:07)brumbrule Wrote: Hi,

First of all, I would like to apologize for my bad english. I hope you'll still understand me Big Grin

Configuration : Gotham / Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9

Here is a debug file : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=208233

I think I have the same problem as Tassadar (http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=208233). I have toggled the option "Play themes when browsing Movie list", but the first time I am navigating through movies menu, no music is playing at all. I have to go to the Information panel of any movie then when I go back "the add-on is activated" for all movie. Did I miss an option or anything else ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Maybe the skin is missing the hook in 9.1:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...deoNav.xml

Rob
Hello,

A few days ago I started getting an error pop up that reads "Script failed!: tvtunes_backend.py". This started happening out of the blue which leads me to believe that something got autoupdated. I'm running XBMC 13.0 and the Aeon Nox v5.1.1 skin. TVTunes is at version 4.4.4. This is all running on OSX 10.9.3.

The following output is generated in my xbmc.log file when I select a TV show:

Code:
14:02:01 T:4531048448  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:02:01 T:4531048448   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named _AE
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/xbmc/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.tvtunes/resources/tvtunes_backend.py", line 37, in <module>
                                                from finder import ThemeFiles
                                              File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/XBMC-OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64-target/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/lib-scriptpackages/Finder/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
                                              File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/XBMC-OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64-target/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/aetools.py", line 28, in <module>
                                              File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/XBMC-OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64-target/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/Carbon/AE.py", line 1, in <module>
                                            ImportError: No module named _AE
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any ideas?
(2014-05-23, 20:25)futurekill Wrote: Hello,

A few days ago I started getting an error pop up that reads "Script failed!: tvtunes_backend.py". This started happening out of the blue which leads me to believe that something got autoupdated. I'm running XBMC 13.0 and the Aeon Nox v5.1.1 skin. TVTunes is at version 4.4.4. This is all running on OSX 10.9.3.

The following output is generated in my xbmc.log file when I select a TV show:

Code:
14:02:01 T:4531048448  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:02:01 T:4531048448   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named _AE
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/xbmc/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.tvtunes/resources/tvtunes_backend.py", line 37, in <module>
                                                from finder import ThemeFiles
                                              File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/XBMC-OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64-target/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/lib-scriptpackages/Finder/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
                                              File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/XBMC-OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64-target/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/aetools.py", line 28, in <module>
                                              File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/XBMC-OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64-target/lib/python2.6/plat-mac/Carbon/AE.py", line 1, in <module>
                                            ImportError: No module named _AE
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any ideas?

Interesting - looks like you also have a module called finder on your system - and then get this clash - think I might change the name of the python file in TvTunes!

Rob
I believe that the finder module ships with XBMC so it can interact with the OS X desktop. The finder module wasn't something I installed specifically.

EDIT: there is a finder.py module that ships with TvTunes in the XBMC/addons/script.tvtunes/resources/lib directory.
I think the OSX bug will be fixed under:

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=406

But I do not have a Mac to test this with. If some-one with a Mac can let me know if it does indeed fix it, that would be good.

Thanks

Rob
Rob,

I've updated to 4.4.5 and it's still failing with the same error.
(2014-05-23, 22:55)futurekill Wrote: Rob,

Oops, renamed the wrong file, hopefully this one:

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=407
Rob,

Sorry for the late reply. That seems to have done the trick!

Thank you.
(2014-05-24, 07:14)rob_webset Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 22:55)futurekill Wrote: Rob,

Oops, renamed the wrong file, hopefully this one:

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=407

Great work... now every things running like a charm again! Thanks mate
Hey Rob,

Just to confirm that with r407, TvTunes is operating again under OS X. Thanks, Jav
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
thank you
same problem. working great now!
Hey Guys i'm new to XBMC only using for a week so sorry if im doing something stupid i added the tvtunes addon and made the changes appropriate but still get thje script error backend.py and it still says my version is 4.4 how did you guys get the update to 4.47 or am i being stupid and missing something?

any help would be appreciated as im stuck and confused! thanks James
(2014-05-24, 17:03)James2802 Wrote: Hey Guys i'm new to XBMC only using for a week so sorry if im doing something stupid i added the tvtunes addon and made the changes appropriate but still get thje script error backend.py and it still says my version is 4.4 how did you guys get the update to 4.47 or am i being stupid and missing something?

any help would be appreciated as im stuck and confused! thanks James

Manual patching Smile

I'll request another publish with the fix soon - then when that gets processed it will do an auto-update.

Rob
James you just need to apply both patches manually, r406 & r407. Those saying 'modify' will overwrite the existent ones; those saying 'add' will add a new, previously non-existent file for the first time; those saying 'delete' must be deleted manually from your tvtunes addon-folder. Hope this helps and if not please get back with some extra information such as where are you trying to apply these patches, your OS, your XBMC version, etc.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-05-24, 17:31)rob_webset Wrote: Manual patching Smile

I'll request another publish with the fix soon - then when that gets processed it will do an auto-update.

Rob

Ultra quick Martijn has already processed the publish request!

Should be available now (ish)

Rob
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2