• 42(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
(2014-05-24, 17:31)capfuturo Wrote: James you just need to apply both patches manually, r406 & r407. Those saying 'modify' will overwrite the existent ones; those saying 'add' will add a new, previously non-existent file for the first time; those saying 'delete' must be deleted manually from your tvtunes addon-folder. Hope this helps and if not please get back with some extra information such as where are you trying to apply these patches, your OS, your XBMC version, etc.
i think thats where my mistake was i tried just replacing the files, however i am not sure how you manually patch something? i cant seem to find the files for tvtyunes either even though its installed, which is weird im using mac osx 10.8.2 and im using gotham 13.1 (i think)

if you need any more info let me no
@James2802: for future reference:

Location of TvTunes add-on:
OS X:
/Users/<YOUR USER NAME>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/script.tvtunes
Windows 8.1: Users\<YOUR USER NAME>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvtunes

However, update 4.4.5 is already available for installation directly from within XBMC as per Rob's request, and I suggest you to go ahead that way better. To get the update just hover on XBMC.org Add-ons in XBMC's settings and called contextual menu by presing 'C', then select 'Check for Updates', and browse till TvTunes add-on and you will see the update option for version 4.4.5.

Obs: Please also mind there are new control statements for TvTunes (as per wiki) to be placed in your DialogVideoInfo.xml. The DialogVideoInfo.xml for Confluence skin that comes with Gotham doesn't have the latest instructions. It will still work but without support for music videos. New one:

DialogVideoInfo.xml

Location of DialogVideoInfo.xml:
OS X: /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/skin.confluence/720p
Windows 8.1: Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Hello,

I loved TvTunes it's works great with Frodo but now with Gotham + AeonNox 4.1.9.9, I've one problem.
I can download Theme but not play this.
The problem is in debug file :
17:49:10 T:140508402804608 ERROR: MP3Codec: Unable to open file smb://KENNY-PC/Série/Flash forward/\theme.mp3
17:49:10 T:140508402804608 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file smb://KENNY-PC/Série/Flash forward/\theme.mp3

How can I repare the problem of /\ ?

Thanks for your help

PS : sorry for my english, I'm native french Tongue
(2014-05-25, 17:57)Kenny06 Wrote: Hello,

I loved TvTunes it's works great with Frodo but now with Gotham + AeonNox 4.1.9.9, I've one problem.
17:49:10 T:140508402804608 ERROR: MP3Codec: Unable to open file smb://KENNY-PC/Série/Flash forward/\theme.mp3
17:49:10 T:140508402804608 ERROR: CAudioDecoder: Unable to Init Codec while loading file smb://KENNY-PC/Série/Flash forward/\theme.mp3

Thanks for your help

Please can you provide a log - and let us know the OS you are running (both client and server)

Thanks

Rob

(2014-05-25, 17:57)Kenny06 Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for your help

outside chance - please can you give the following a go?

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=412

Thanks

Rob
Oh I find it the problem, they're one option in the skin Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 for activated TvTunes. I join a prinscreen if they can't help other people in the future. The HTPC are in Openelec 4.0.2 and my server Windows7

Thanks for your help. I'm so happy !!!
Rainbow 
Hey Guys, just tested the new beta Aeon Nox 5 and to my delight guess what, It has full support for TvTunes and the other add-on you have called VideoExtras! It's just missing the music videos (very important to me actually) so I will ask the skinner if he can add that too :-)

Chauuuuu!
Thanks Lola! Added to the wikis.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Good afternoon fellow ,

I installed the latest version 4.4.5 in windows 8 64bit XMBC RC1 and when I try to get a theme in a series me the error " Failed tvtunes scraper.py " appears .

The log is as follows:

El log es este:

20:07:32 T:3460 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named requests
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Mireia\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\tvtunes_scraper.py", line 31, in <module>
from themeFetcher import TvTunesFetcher
File "C:\Users\Mireia\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\themeFetcher.py", line 40, in <module>
import soundcloud
File "C:\Users\Mireia\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\soundcloud\__init__.py", line 9, in <module>
from soundcloud.client import Client
File "C:\Users\Mireia\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\soundcloud\client.py", line 5, in <module>
from soundcloud.request import make_request
File "C:\Users\Mireia\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\soundcloud\request.py", line 3, in <module>
import requests
ImportError: No module named requests
-->End of Python script error report<--

Do you know what can it be?

I've reinstalled the addond

Thanks
Hi geko_vk,

Looks like a missing python module, the requests module should be pulled in via the folowing in TvTunes addon.xml

Code:
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.simplejson" version="2.0.10"/>
        <import addon="script.module.beautifulsoup" version="3.2.1"/>
        <import addon="script.module.requests" version="1.1.0"/>
    </requires>

Please can you check in you users directory:

C:\Users\Mireia\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

And see if there is a directory called:

script.module.requests

Also see if there are any other errors in the log from when you installeded the TvTunes addon. (i.e. failed to install script.module.requests)

If this worked in Gothams official 13.0 release - it may be a breakage in 13.1 RC1

Thanks

Rob
(2014-05-29, 14:22)rob_webset Wrote: - it may be a breakage in 13.1 RC1

impossible
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
May it be that I lack these modules, when I get home I try and I commented.

By the way, you are very quick answer, that machine!

thanks
(2014-05-29, 14:23)Martijn Wrote:

impossible

Hahaha - of course it is! Big Grin

(2014-05-29, 14:37)geko_vk Wrote: May it be that I lack these modules, when I get home I try and I commented.

By the way, you are very quick answer, that machine!

thanks

Just to clarify - you should not have to install these manually - they should be automatically installed for you.

Rob
(2014-05-29, 14:42)rob_webset Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 14:23)Martijn Wrote:

impossible

Hahaha - of course it is! Big Grin

as in nothing in that area was even touched/changed. User likely didn't install it the way he should. Using .zip
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Just tested: XBMC 13.1 RC1 + TvTunes 4.4.5 working OK.

Obs: Confluence Gotham hasn't updated the control statements yet though; its DialogVideoInfo.xml is still being 'shipped' with:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,mode=solo&amp;tvpath=$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]&amp;tvname=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("TvTunes_HideVideoInfoButton")) + [Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Movies)]</visible>

Should be:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,mode=solo)</onclick>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + [Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] + IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("TvTunes_HideVideoInfoButton"))</visible>
Best,

capfuturo

(2014-05-29, 15:02)capfuturo Wrote: Just tested: XBMC 13.1 RC1 + TvTunes 4.4.5 working OK.

Obs: Confluence Gotham hasn't updated the control statements yet though; its DialogVideoInfo.xml is still being 'shipped' with:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,mode=solo&amp;tvpath=$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]&amp;tvname=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("TvTunes_HideVideoInfoButton")) + [Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Movies)]</visible>

Should be:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,mode=solo)</onclick>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + [Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] + IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("TvTunes_HideVideoInfoButton"))</visible>

I do wonder - as this is in the official repo - can anyone request a Git change to be pulled into it? (I don't know anything about Git as it happens)

Rob
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2