• 6(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
Oops!

Sorry - corrupt zip file.

Please can you download it again - and make sure you delete the script.tvtunes-3.1.1.zip from:

$Userdata\addons\packages

Otherwise you won't get the new version installed!
(2013-09-29, 19:40)rob_webset Wrote: Oops!

Sorry - corrupt zip file.

Please can you download it again - and make sure you delete the script.tvtunes-3.1.1.zip from:

$Userdata\addons\packages

Otherwise you won't get the new version installed!

Installed successfully. Thanks. So far everything looks good, but I haven't done much testing yet.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hi.

I have work on issue 9 "Play theme for movie without entering info window".

I have made some tests at home this week-end and made a video to show you how it work bt it's to crappy and Youtube has remove audio track because of copyright :S

I will try to make a better video using FRAPS and post it on Vimeo.

But if you want to try, here is my tvtunes_backend.py :

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=64233
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-09-30, 14:42)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi.

I have made some tests at home this week-end and made a video to show you how it work bt it's to crappy and Youtube has remove audio track because of copyright :S

Thanks for supplying the patch, I have applied it locally and there seem to be a few issues.

If you have something without a theme, then it stops all future movies themes playing after that point when selecting a new theme.

It doesn't seem to work for TV Programs?
Huh ? I am confused now.. Does this addon support themes for movies as well?
I thought it was only for tvshows...
When does the theme play then?
Only when in information screen?
(2013-09-30, 19:31)Skank Wrote: Huh ? I am confused now.. Does this addon support themes for movies as well?

A new development era and keeper for this add-on started on 2013-09-12 (google code). Please see post here
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2013-09-30, 19:31)Skank Wrote: Huh ? I am confused now.. Does this addon support themes for movies as well?

Yes
Hi All,

I have seen some strange things when the screensaver kicks in, default "Dim" settings seem to switch to music visulisation, which can then stop the theme playing rather suddenly.

What is the opinion of having an option to disable the screensaver while playing a background theme?

Any other ideas - or has anyone seen any problems with the latest zip?

Rob
(2013-09-29, 15:24)rob_webset Wrote: For downloading movie themes from the info page you will need the following edit to DialogVideoInfo.xml

Code:
<control type="button" id="106">
    <description>Fetch TvTunes stuff</description>
    <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
    <label>31127</label>
    <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,mode=solo&amp;name=$INFO[Listitem.Title]&amp;path=$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath])</onclick>
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + Container.Content(movies)</visible>
</control>

Please also read the setting for things you might have to enable.

I installed the latest zip and edited the DialogVideoInfo.xml file but I'm not getting the "Fetch" button in my skin. My DialogVideoInfo.xml file is here- http://www.texthosting.com/view/37839/
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-10-01, 04:06)wgstarks Wrote: I installed the latest zip and edited the DialogVideoInfo.xml file but I'm not getting the "Fetch" button in my skin. My DialogVideoInfo.xml file is here- http://www.texthosting.com/view/37839/

Looks like it's been truncated
(2013-09-30, 19:28)rob_webset Wrote:
(2013-09-30, 14:42)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi.

Thanks for supplying the patch, I have applied it locally and there seem to be a few issues.

If you have something without a theme, then it stops all future movies themes playing after that point when selecting a new theme.

It doesn't seem to work for TV Programs?
Bug fixed : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=64633

Work fine with TV Tunes, when browsing seasons, episodes, theme is played.

Need a little help. I installed the add on and it downloaded the themes but i cant get them to play.
(2013-10-01, 17:15)besmarques Wrote: Need a little help. I installed the add on and it downloaded the themes but i cant get them to play.

If you think all your settings are correct you should post a link to a debug log. It's the only way anyone can see what is happening on your system.
And you need to modifie some XML files in your skin, no ?

On Aeon Nox 4.1.9, there is nothing to do for TVShows but for movies, you have to enter Movie Information Windows (press I key when browsing library) if you are using latest ZIP release.

Confluence has a setting you need to enable to get it working as well.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2