• 22(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
Hi rob

Just to let you know I tried a lot of different ways to get this to work but it just keeps going back to 25% volume when u have fade enabled.

I tried version 4.2.0. So I don't know what u want me to do next let me know thanks.
(2013-12-22, 19:42)meridius Wrote: Hi rob

Just to let you know I tried a lot of different ways to get this to work but it just keeps going back to 25% volume when u have fade enabled.

I tried version 4.2.0. So I don't know what u want me to do next let me know thanks.

If we can start with a log file and description of the exact actions done and maybe go from there

Thanks

Rob
(2013-12-21, 16:24)rob_webset Wrote: ... I have implemented a feature that allows you to play the first X seconds of a track when you have lots of them in the playlist.

Note - that there is no change of volume between each track when done this way (for the reasons explained in the email). It just calls next-track on the playlist - I have heard cases where there is a minor "glitch" in the playing - afraid there is nothing I can do about that.

Please let me know if you have any comments/issues.

Rob

Good evening Rob,

New feature working like a charm; time value working precise and consistent; no glitches whatsoever (at least with mp3 and FLAC).

Question: Is it somehow possible to have this new feature affected by 'random start point off/on' as well? Wink
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2013-12-22, 21:03)capfuturo Wrote: Question: Is it somehow possible to have this new feature affected by 'random start point off/on' as well? Wink

For the first track played - I think the random start point might still work - it's never been supported for every track - that just wouldn't be practical.

Rob
@rob_webset: yep, it is working as usual! Thanks Rob.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
hi i have sadly an error if i want to start the tvtunes script from programs to download tv tunes
it playes alredy existing tvtunes just fine

my debug log for xbmc eden on windows 8
http://pastebin.com/PA3M1TXp

lg max
@mad1993max: Could you please specify the skin you are using? Note that your skin might not be supported, or not yet. For supported skins see here. If your skin is supported, could you please post a link to a full log? Yours is only a snippet.
Best,

capfuturo

Rainbow 
(2013-10-15, 06:10)rob_webset Wrote:
(2013-10-14, 23:56)Buff Wrote: However, televisiontunes.com seems to be pretty limited when it comes to movie themes - are there alternatives and can these be scraped instead?

If someone knows of a good site - we may be able to add it to the supported list to auto fetch.

Thank you very much for this add-on; I just love it! A significant part of my video library comprises of classical music concerts, operas, ballets, and now I can extract the audios manually to have them as music themes. It has changed the way I experience XBMC. I would say browsing the library now has become much more excitingImage
I wanted to ask if anybody has mentioned some alternative sites from where movie themes could be scraped? There is a website called www.goear.com from which I regularly listen to music. The other day I discovered I could find the theme for every movie I searched for. There it was, right in their website, wow! It has also a great plus: all the songs and themes were available in HD quality. I am passionate about music and sometimes the poor audio quality of televisiontunes drives me crazy, when I know I can get the tunes at a higher quality if I do some research.

Cheers, chao y gracias! Lola.
(2013-12-23, 00:26)capfuturo Wrote: @mad1993max: Could you please specify the skin you are using? Note that your skin might not be supported, or not yet. For supported skins see here. If your skin is supported, could you please post a link to a full log? Yours is only a snippet.
aeon mq5 should be supported i get a tvtuens_scropt.py error
(2013-12-23, 00:04)mad1993max Wrote: hi i have sadly an error if i want to start the tvtunes script from programs to download tv tunes

lg max

Eden? - I think that will be running a very old version of TvTunes - the versions I have been working with have been Frodo+

Any reason you are not running Frodo?

I don't believe that the official XBMC repo's are open for eden fixes any more.

Rob
(2013-12-23, 01:38)Lola Berwoots Wrote: Thank you very much for this add-on; I just love it! A significant part of my video library comprises of classical music concerts, operas, ballets, and now I can extract the audios manually to have them as music themes. It has changed the way I experience XBMC. I would say browsing the library now has become much more excitingImage
I wanted to ask if anybody has mentioned some alternative sites from where movie themes could be scraped? There is a website called www.goear.com from which I regularly listen to music. The other day I discovered I could find the theme for every movie I searched for. There it was, right in their website, wow! It has also a great plus: all the songs and themes were available in HD quality. I am passionate about music and sometimes the poor audio quality of televisiontunes drives me crazy, when I know I can get the tunes at a higher quality if I do some research.

Cheers, chao y gracias! Lola.

Thanks for the suggestion, you are correct, it does seem to have good support. There are a couple of things however:
  • My spanish is not good - so it's hard to work out some things (Especially the Terms & Conditions)
  • I couldn't see a download button to allow you to down-load the theme
  • It looks (but I may be wrong) like a subscription service?

Thanks

Rob
(2013-12-23, 08:23)rob_webset Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 00:04)mad1993max Wrote: hi i have sadly an error if i want to start the tvtunes script from programs to download tv tunes

lg max

Eden? - I think that will be running a very old version of TvTunes - the versions I have been working with have been Frodo+

Any reason you are not running Frodo?

I don't believe that the official XBMC repo's are open for eden fixes any more.

Rob

sry mate always get this mixed up its frodo Smile sry my mistake
(2013-12-23, 15:05)mad1993max Wrote: sry mate always get this mixed up its frodo Smile sry my mistake

As mentioned by capfuturo, please can you provide a full log with TvTunes logging enabled.

Also, if you can give some hint as to which theme you were trying to download - if it will down-load from the Info Screen etc.
(2013-12-23, 17:36)rob_webset Wrote:
(2013-12-23, 15:05)mad1993max Wrote: sry mate always get this mixed up its frodo Smile sry my mistake

As mentioned by capfuturo, please can you provide a full log with TvTunes logging enabled.

Also, if you can give some hint as to which theme you were trying to download - if it will down-load from the Info Screen etc.

You may want to see if the following fixes your problem.

http://robwebset.googlecode.com/svn-hist...scraper.py
(2013-12-17, 16:37)capfuturo Wrote:
(2013-12-12, 20:59)rob_webset Wrote:
(2013-12-12, 20:31)aky75 Wrote: The begining of Dialogvideoinfo.xml:

<window>
<defaultcontrol always="true">8</defaultcontrol>
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">
XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>
<controls>
<control type="group">
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(FileBrowser)</visible>
<animation effect="slide" start="1100,0" end="0,0" time="400" tween="quadratic" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="1100,0" time="400" tween="quadratic" easing="out">WindowClose</animation>
-----------------------------------------------------
The begining of MyvideoNav.xml:

<window>
<defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<views>50,51,500,550,551,560,501,508,504,503,515,505,511</views>
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">
XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>
<controls>
<include>CommonBackground</include>
<include>ContentPanelBackgrounds</include>
<control type="group">
<include>Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The end of MyvideoNav.ml:

<control type="radiobutton" id="11">
<description>Unlock Shares</description>
<textwidth>170</textwidth>
<include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
<label>20336</label>
<onclick>xbmc.mastermode</onclick>
<selected>system.ismaster</selected>
<visible>system.haslocks</visible>
</control>
<control type="button" id="100">
<description>Fetch TvTunes stuff</description>
<include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
<label>31127</label>
<onclick condition="Container.Content(TVShows)">
XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,
mode=solo&amp;name=$INFO[Listitem.Title]&amp;path=$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath])
</onclick>
<onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">
XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,
mode=solo&amp;path=$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]&amp;name=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])
</onclick>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) +
[Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(movies)] </visible>
</control>
<include>CommonNowPlaying_Controls</include>
</control>
</control>
<include>Clock</include>
</controls>
</window>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bit in red should be:

Code:
Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes)

Is this something you have changed yourself?

If this is a bug with the latest skin - may be worth you posting on the Confluence forum thread.

Rob

@aky75: have you noticed you are placing a whole instruction supposed to be for DialogVideoInfo.xml at the footer of your MyVideoNav.xml? That is no good. On top of that, you are truncating it. You must use the extended instruction Rob created so the download of themes on a video-by-video basis can be executed:
Code:
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) +
    [Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(movies)] +
    IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("TvTunes_HideVideoInfoButton"))</visible>

Now, in the same xml, you are using an old extended <onclick> instruction that we no longer use. You should use:
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,mode=solo)</onclick>

Make sure you use exactly what the wiki says in the right order, just as Rob has pointed out to you. If things do not work out properly after editing the xml files and restarting XBMC, do a fresh installation of your XBMC (backing up your user data folder).

Let us know if it works for you now.

Thankyou Capfuturo, I have fixed my (again) mistake. Now Myvideonav.xml and DialogvideoInfo.xml have the hooks like in the page of the wiki.
But, I think that the problem is not there, because always when I downgrade TVtunes to 3.0.6 version everything works fine. Is not strange? Something has changed in the code between version 3.0.6 and 4.x.x and the script not put the mp3 file in any subdirectory.
One thing probably useful: I use Windows 7 pro x64, but all my video files are stored in 2 NAS (mapped to G: , J: and LSmile, that internally works on Linux...

Thanks and Happy Christmas to everybody
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2