Release - TvTunes Addon - Retrieve and play your soundtrack themes whilst browsing your library

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
wgstarks Offline
Posting Freak
(2014-08-17 06:32)mother Wrote:  
(2014-08-17 04:57)wgstarks Wrote:  
(2014-08-17 03:37)mother Wrote:  What does this script actually do?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:TvTunes
What are the advantages to using yours?

There's nothing here that's mine, and I'm not aware of any other addon that is in any way similar to tvtunes so I can't really make any sort of comparison. I think it's just a personal choice. If you like having the theme playing while you're browsing videos then you should use it.

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
MacMini5,2 HTPC (Gotham 13.2/Aeon Nox Redux 5.1.3/MacOSX 10.8.5)/Onkyo TXNR609/Panny65VT30
find quote
mother Offline
(2014-08-17 14:02)wgstarks Wrote:  
(2014-08-17 06:32)mother Wrote:  
(2014-08-17 04:57)wgstarks Wrote:  http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:TvTunes
What are the advantages to using yours?

There's nothing here that's mine, and I'm not aware of any other addon that is in any way similar to tvtunes so I can't really make any sort of comparison. I think it's just a personal choice. If you like having the theme playing while you're browsing videos then you should use it.
I do not have a "script module request" script.module.universal is the closest I come to it? It is being used for TvTunes right?
find quote
rob_webset Offline
Fan
(2014-08-18 01:25)mother Wrote:  
(2014-08-17 14:02)wgstarks Wrote:  
(2014-08-17 06:32)mother Wrote:  What are the advantages to using yours?

I do not have a "script module request" script.module.universal is the closest I come to it? It is being used for TvTunes right?

mother, if you are referring to the post by takoi:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1772960

You do not need to worry, this is just an internal change to the requests package that is trying to be pushed to the official repo - the thread post was a request for one of the experienced users on the forum to quickly check that it doesn't break anything with TvTunes

Rob
find quote
mother Offline
OK thx It just was bothering me that I did not have that script module on my system to try, however my tunes still is broken it now plays the themes when they are stored on my MX2 Midnight box and the movies are on the server and TVTunes is not supposed to do that and also stops playing music when a movie does not have a tune associated with it. I will have to post a log soon.
find quote