• 49(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
Hi guys,

Great tool.
Though, i'm having some problem with it obviously ;-)

Trying to parse all my folders with the option, but it crashes as soon as i select a download provider (tried with goear, soundcloud & grooveshark).

http://pastebin.com/Ac1pGY5a

I first thought that it was because of the french accents and special characters... but it seems to work fairly well when i use the TvTunes button in the movie information tab (with the same providers of course).

Guess it's a bug then ... ?

Thanks for the help Wink
(2014-09-13, 07:22)tehKNi Wrote: Hi guys,

Great tool.
Though, i'm having some problem with it obviously ;-)

Trying to parse all my folders with the option, but it crashes as soon as i select a download provider (tried with goear, soundcloud & grooveshark).

http://pastebin.com/Ac1pGY5a

I first thought that it was because of the french accents and special characters... but it seems to work fairly well when i use the TvTunes button in the movie information tab (with the same providers of course).

Guess it's a bug then ... ?

Thanks for the help Wink

Definately a bug! Hopefully fixed by:

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=495

Rob
Looking great so far Rob... ;-)

Nice speed eheh!

Thanks!
Hello capfuturo,

I have a new firmware installed on my Apple TV box. Now I have the same problem like a month ago. When I download the theme.mp3 file, it does not end up in the movie folder. Here is the logfile of an XBMC session: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=297674

Can you help me?

many thanks,
liandenis
Hi liandenis,

1) You need to get that log with debug turned on also for TvTunes, not just XBMC; you can find that under TvTunes's config panel. At the moment there is nothing we can read regarding TvTunes in the provided log.

2) What TvTunes version are you running?
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Hi capfuturo,

i enabled the Debugging for TV Tunes, but where i get the logging file? I checked the classic XBMC.log, unfortunately there are no listings for TV tunes.
Check this: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=297742

I use the version 4.4.8.

thanks,
Liandenis
Now i got it !!!!

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=297755
(2014-09-19, 17:59)liandenis Wrote: Now i got it !!!!

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=297755
Hi Liandenis, yes debug is on now. However, you need to take some action with TvTunes and tell us what you are actually doing. I recommend you to get a log whilst you undertake the following actions, for instance:
1) go into a movie's information with a theme.mp3 so the log shows when TvTunes is playing that file
2) go into a movie's info pane and search online for a theme and fetch it, in order to have the log showing us what is actually happening with that downloaded theme you say it gets put somewhere else.
3) I saw you are running TvTunes 4.4.8 which is great. What skin are you using? It could help ruling out possible skin issues: whether the skin supports TvTunes by echoing Confluence's skin support for it, for instance.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Is there any way to perform a background-update of all missing tvshow/movie-themes using json-rpc?
(2014-10-15, 11:02)pwriesnik Wrote: Is there any way to perform a background-update of all missing tvshow/movie-themes using json-rpc?

There isn't a json interface, but you can go to Videos -> Add-on's -> TvTunes and there is an option to search for all missing themes.

Rob
(2014-10-15, 11:17)rob_webset Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 11:02)pwriesnik Wrote: Is there any way to perform a background-update of all missing tvshow/movie-themes using json-rpc?

There isn't a json interface, but you can go to Videos -> Add-on's -> TvTunes and there is an option to search for all missing themes.

Rob

Why shouldn't it work with JSON-RPC when XBMC supports it? Shouldn't it be possible to just launch it using something like

... '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "wait": true, "addonid": "script.tvtunes", "params": ...

This method should not require the addon to support any json-rpc. I just don't know anything about the params list. I want it to download all missing tunes in the background.
(2014-10-15, 13:14)pwriesnik Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 11:17)rob_webset Wrote:

Rob

Why shouldn't it work with JSON-RPC when XBMC supports it? Shouldn't it be possible to just launch it using something like

... '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "wait": true, "addonid": "script.tvtunes", "params": ...

This method should not require the addon to support any json-rpc. I just don't know anything about the params list. I want it to download all missing tunes in the background.

The addon just isn't designed to do that - the fetching of themes is designed to be interactive.

Rob
(2014-10-15, 14:06)rob_webset Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 13:14)pwriesnik Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 11:17)rob_webset Wrote: There isn't a json interface, but you can go to Videos -> Add-on's -> TvTunes and there is an option to search for all missing themes.

Rob

The addon just isn't designed to do that - the fetching of themes is designed to be interactive.

Rob

Ok, thanks. Would really appreciate some sort of background mode though.
(2014-10-15, 16:33)pwriesnik Wrote: Ok, thanks. Would really appreciate some sort of background mode though.
Would be next to impossible to get that to work. There isn't any sort of standard for file naming wth the various websites being scraped. The addon already has a setting to auto download any exact match but I'm fairly sure I've never seen that happen. I always have to read the file name and often have to listen to the file prior to download just to be sure it's the right one. I agree that scraping themes in the background would be wonderful. Trying to find themes for thousands of movies/tv shows is a huge ordeal, but until the websites adopt some sort of standardized ID human intervention is a must.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-10-15, 16:50)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 16:33)pwriesnik Wrote: Ok, thanks. Would really appreciate some sort of background mode though.
Would be next to impossible to get that to work. There isn't any sort of standard for file naming wth the various websites being scraped. The addon already has a setting to auto download any exact match but I'm fairly sure I've never seen that happen. I always have to read the file name and often have to listen to the file prior to download just to be sure it's the right one. I agree that scraping themes in the background would be wonderful. Trying to find themes for thousands of movies/tv shows is a huge ordeal, but until the websites adopt some sort of standardized ID human intervention is a must.

I get that, but especially when it comes to tv shows, the addon does a pretty good job in finding the proper theme in the auto mode. Having that running in the background would already be great. That's the only thing i wanted to trigger from the command line.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2