Attention! Need A Volunteer To Add 'Cinema Experience' Support To 'Bello' Skin
Rainbow 
Skilled skinner 'nessus' has created a fantastic skin called 'Bello'. Unfortunately, he no longer has the time to add new features requests, namely support for the 'Cinema Experience' add-on. For those of us who love using 'Cinema Experience' no skin is complete without it. Now that nessus must focus nearly all of his attention elsewhere, those of us using or wanting to use Bello need to reach out to the skinning community and ask another skilled skinner to volunteer his/her time by incorporating 'Cinema Experience' support into Bello. Is anyone up to the challenge?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Well I'm a little late to the party, but I've got CE working in Bello for those interested.

You'll need to edit a file to get it working, and have CE configured. It isn't perfect - because I'm way out of my element as far as skinning goes - but it does work. I've seen it buffer local videos and take a few seconds to actually launch. I would recommend using Notepad ++ to edit the file. This will add the Cinema button to your Movie Information dialog. To access Cinema Experience, you'll have to highlight a movie, hit I on the keyboard to bring up the context menu, and select the Cinema button at the top, and it will play the movie using Cinema Experience.

Edit this file: %APPDATA%\XBMC\addons\skin.bello\720p\DialogVideoInfo.xml

1. Find the section labeled <!-- Buttons -->.
  2. Scroll down until you find this code for the Play/Browse button.
    Code:
        <control type="togglebutton" id="8">
            <description>Play/Browse</description>
            <include>TopButton</include>
            <label>208</label>
            <altlabel>1024</altlabel>
            <usealttexture>Container.Content(TVShows)</usealttexture>
            <alttexturefocus>-</alttexturefocus>
            <alttexturenofocus>-</alttexturenofocus>
        </control>
  3. Add a line break AFTER the </control> tag for the Play/Browse button as shown above, and copy/paste the code below.
    Code:
        <control type="button" id="49">
            <description>Cinema Experience</description>
            <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
            <include>TopButton</include>
            <label>Cinema</label>
            <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
            <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience, movieid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
            <visible>System.HasAddon(script.cinema.experience)</visible>
            <visible>System.HasAddon(script.cinema.experience) + Container.Content(Movies)</visible>
            <visible>!substring(Container.FolderPath,plugin://plugin.video,left)</visible>
        </control>
  4. Find the section labeled <!-- Labels -->.
  5. Scroll down until you find this code for the Play/Browse button.
    Code:
        <control type="label">
            <description>Play/Browse</description>
            <include>TopSmallLabel</include>
                   <label>$INFO[Control.GetLabel(8)]</label>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="70" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="!Control.HasFocus(8)" reversible="true">Conditional</animation>
                   <animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="90" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" center="auto" condition="!Control.HasFocus(8)" reversible="true">Conditional</animation>
        </control>
  6. Add a line break AFTER the </control> tag for the Play/Browse button as shown above, and copy/paste the code below.
    Code:
        <control type="label">
            <description>Cinema Experience</description>
            <include>TopSmallLabel</include>
                <label>Cinema</label>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="70" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="!Control.HasFocus(49)" reversible="true">Conditional</animation>
                   <animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="90" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" center="auto" condition="!Control.HasFocus(49)" reversible="true">Conditional</animation>
        </control>

Enjoy!
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
This looks like a good start! I will give this a shot once Bello is updated to support Gotham.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
In Bello Nero, I edited the files as shown, CE will work for first movie played after start of xbmc. It will not work again until a restart of xbmc.
I screwed this up somehow...CE will work on XBMC startup, once. Nothing happens when I try it for a second movie. When I went to the EPG and clicked on a channel, CE kicked in and played intros and movie. I Think I will just undo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Attention! Need A Volunteer To Add 'Cinema Experience' Support To 'Bello' Skin0