Confluence Ganga Style
Been looking at "Gotham" recently and needed something to play with Smile So here is a Confluence MOD for "Gotham".

Download skin.gotham.mod-2.2.0.zip and install using zip option.

Alpha8 or a nightly released after September 1st is required by this Mod.

Also requires service.skin.widgets and script.favourites to be preinstalled on system

Will not be to everyone's taste as I'm tired of blue so this one is in red, with a low menu bar and no shutdown or favourites button and a hidden submenu.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Hi,
thank you for this new skin.
I can't be able to install it,Dependencies not met
I have Gotham alpha7 on android box.
I suppose it's a problem regarding Skin widget issue on gotham.
Thanks
(2013-09-20, 20:29)patria o muerte Wrote: Hi,
thank you for this new skin.
I can't be able to install it,Dependencies not met
I have Gotham alpha7 on android box.
I suppose it's a problem regarding Skin widget issue on gotham.
Thanks

You need upcoming alpha8 (or any nightly after september 1st)
@Mudislander, might wanna add this Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Just found this, and I have to say I love it! Very clean and well laid out. I have two issues/questions though:

1. For the backgrounds on the home screen, it displays random fanart for TV Shows just fine, but Movies only gives me a blank screen. What do I need to do/check to fix this?

2. The "Next recording" widget displays when System in selected instead of the Live TV. How do I make it so that it will show up when Live TV is selected as well?

Thank you for all your great work!
This was a quick mod for a bit of fun, but Hybrid V2 is being built on top of it, so don't actually have the files on my PC ATM. However the random fanart uses the service.skin.widgets, so that needs to be running and have random stuff enabled & obviously your movies need to be in the XBMC database and have fanart associated with them - it helps to run artwork downloader script.

Re the "next recording" display - that sounds like bug. Try re-adding LiveTV to the main menu, but I'll have to install this Mod again to check it out, so give me a few daysWink

No problem. Looking forward to Hybrid V2!
I was poking around and saw your Hybrid V2 on git, and I couldn't help myself I had to take a peak at it. I know its probably not finished yet, but I can't believe how incredible it already looks!
(2013-10-31, 17:57)TheImmortal Wrote: I was poking around and saw your Hybrid V2 on git, and I couldn't help myself I had to take a peak at it. I know its probably not finished yet, but I can't believe how incredible it already looks!

would love to see some screenshots if possible i am still running Frodo 2.2 i dont really want to install a beta of gotham just to check out Hybrid V2
Big Grin not quite ready, was working on the laptop until I decided to upgrade main machine to "Gotham" to see what the skin looked like on the big screen with projector, well have had to redo a bunch of stuff, amazing the difference between a 80 inch and 17 inch screen.

If you guys want to talk about Hybrid, maybe we should do that in the correct forum, before the Moderators complain Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Ganga Style0