Solved Live DVD Cases taking over a minute to appear :(
For your program issue in opener with Confluence, you should send a debug log in openelec forum. For your smart playlist, I have done what I could.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
thanks for the help,... I've posted over on openelec.tv ...
take care
Legion
shute, not getting any replies over on openelec.tv.forum... Sad

Cleaned up all playlists so they wouldn't get in the way of booting up. Made another log run,... this time the log started at 18:57:37 ... the XBMC menu came up quickly,... but when I try and Click Programs / Openelec Configuration, ... nothing happens,.. and I keep clicking every 10 seconds or so, until finally at about 18:59:20, 90 seconds or more later,... I am able to get into the Configuration screens.. you can see in the log where I click on "service.openelec.settings", but again, nothing happens, no error, etc ... I did get a script error,... then, after that is when I was able to get in the Config section.

here's the newest log:
new log

Again, I imagine that I'm doing something totally newb stoopid,... just trying to figure out what it is that's all.
Legion

Note: No add-on programs will run for almost two minutes. If you click on an Add-on program,... nothing happens.
It's not because you don't have any reply in a couple of hours that you won't have any reply at all.

For me, this issue is purely XBMC + Openelec related. How did you drive your XBMC ? Remote ? Keyboard ? Wireless ? Maybe that when you press Enter to click on Programs menu, HTPC did not receive order.

Did you try with other OpenELEC release (2.0 ? 3.1.6 ? 3.1.7 ?)
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
the log registers the Click for Openelec Configuration, but does nothing,...
(at least it looks that way)

Also, I turned off networking, so that's not the culprit either.

Legion
Here's a video clip showing what I'm referring to
I found the BUG!!!!! I decided to do a fresh install of everything,.. from openelec 3.2 onward,... and then check for the boot up delays after each step, of adding movies, TV, Music, Add-Ons and scripts.

I "installed from Zip" the Aeon-Nox-Extras-Downloader, ... then I installed "Metadata Actors" (Filmography/Bio/photos/etc) and as soon as I installed this Program Add-on ... I got the delays! (and I didn't even run the metadata program either, installed only) ... 90 sec waits on the main menu.... so I immediately uninstalled the MetaData Actors,... and bingo,... everything was back to normal!!!

hope this helps somebody else!
Legion

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live DVD Cases taking over a minute to appear :(0