Req Optionally hide watched shows/movies
(First of all: great app!!!)

Only thing I really miss is the option to hide watched videos. It's something I always have turned on in the normal skin, as I am something of a packrat otherwise the movies I still need to watch totally drown in the rest. 'Recently added' does not help, as I do not watch them in the order I collect them...
(thank you!)

try to tap again the movie - tv show bottom bar icon to cycle thru all/not watched/watched items.
That was implemented very quickly. Did not even notice you updating my phone ;-)

Kidding aside: Is that a usual interface trick on Android? I never seen anything like it on IOS, so that is why I never would have tried. Maybe I should start tapping all apps in all places - never know what I'll learn!

But the functionality is spot on.

(By the way: any chance selectable sort order is also implemented already without me realizing...?)
Would it be possible to have this functionality available when in a show folder as well. Currently, you have to go to the main TV shows screen to show/hide watched items.

Thanks
Hi Joethefox, your remote rocks! I have a wireless mouse and keyboard in the lounge, and never use it anymore. Plus there is the joy of pausing movies that the kids are watching to make them listen when i call them from another part of the house.
Does the "try to tap again the movie - tv show bottom bar icon to cycle thru all/not watched/watched items." work on IOS?
I cant seem to make it work - is that the widescreen tv icon, on the same bottom bar that also has the puzzle piece icon? Is a double tap required?
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Optionally hide watched shows/movies0