• 7(current)
cmyth client for MythTV .27
OK, downloading gotham now.....I also need to find where the mythtv database username and password settings are. I know absolutely nothing about mysql. teeedubb thanks for the quick reply btw
From memory its in the folder ~/.mythtv
I just don't know anything about mysql and I don't see anything in the GUI about how to change it....

OK, I upgraded to Gotham, and it STILL says that the addon only supports up to .26! WTF?!
The username/pass is in a file in the directory I mentioned above. You may need to uninstall the old addon via xbmx GUI then reinstall it. Also did you select to install the PVR addons while installing xbmc.
Yes I installed them. Now there are NO pvr add ons available. It's just a blank list! I am seriously about to pull my hair out

I tried to reinstall, now it says "dependecies not met" so no that didn't work
Look in ~/.mythtv/mysql.txt or ~/.mythtv/config.xml for the database user name and password.

Do not downgrade mythtv, there is no need to.

However I have no idea where you got your windows version from, but on mine it says the cmyth plugin supports up to 0.27.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I just upgraded xbmc, and it looks like they are the EXACT same add ons that were there before. Am I missing something?
OK, now I have the password changed in the mqsql settings, the backend is running, the add on says it supports .27, and I STILL can't connect. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?
debug log (wiki) I think.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=211626
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cmyth client for MythTV .272