Win Everything hidden in files view except unwatched files in library
When a TV show isn't recognized during the library scan, I also can't see it in files view. Files view shows the exact same as the library view. The only way it works correctly is if I do a library clean after a library scan. It will then show all the folders and files in the file view while the library view will only show unwatched shows. As soon as another library scan is done the files view goes back to showing exactly what the library view shows. This makes the file view for a library a pain to use because you have to go through all the menus to do a library clean.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Have you tried deselecting the "Hide Watched" option on the slide-out menu on the left?
I have, but I would like to have hide watched enabled for the library view. Deselecting hide watched is easier than going through the menus to do a library clean though and will show the file in files view. But the file isn't marked as watched to begin with, so I still think it is wrong that it is hidden in files view with hide watched selected.

Is there a way to automatically do a library clean after the automatic startup library scan? Or a way to have hide watch selected for library view and deselected for files view?

EDIT:
I found the cleanonupdate advanced settings and it looks like it is doing exactly what I want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Everything hidden in files view except unwatched files in library0