Music - No Items Found
Hi there,

I came across an issue with the app yesterday when list my music on the app, it shows all my albums as it should, but when I get to a certain artist and from that artist on all the albums when you click on them say " Item Not Found."

I have 337 artists and 1423 albums. Its at about the "P" point that artists start to go buggy and I'm unable to see the tracks on the album.
So "Paul Weller" is fine as is "Peace" but as soon as I get to "Peter, Bjorn & John" things take a turn for the worse and practically every artist after this point I get the same error - No Items Found.

Please advise.

Thanks
Anyone any ideas on the following - removed app and reinstalled it same problem.

If I refresh an artist via XBMC it appears to work for a while. As soon as I play a song from a certain point in my artist list the Remote starts to say "No Items Found" again......but all the other artists prior to the letter P are fine.

Odd and frustrating - has anyone else ever experienced this?
Update on this....

Doesn't look like it is my music (file) based issue.

The remote doesn't work (or the web interface control) when it gets to 1000 albums. Anything after 1000 none of the songs on the albums are picked up on the remote. Strange.

The hardrive that has all the music on it is connected via USB to my DroidBox that has XBMC preinstalled and runs on Android. The version of XBMC is 12.0.

Funnily enough I installed XBMC 12.2 on my Laptop (Windows 8) and scanned in the exact same media .....and the remote works perfectly with it?

So perhaps the xmbc version on the android could be faulty? Or maybe its the way the xbmc web interface can't read the files due to the way it is connected to my Droidbox?

Who knows? just thought I would update you on where I was with this....but I've given up now and will just scroll through my music library via XBMC itself and not the Music section on the app. Shame.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music - No Items Found0