wmc pvr keep buffing
I installed the wmc pvr everything seems ok it just buff a lot is theres a way to fix it
I need Help on thE WMC PVR I INSTALL IT I TRIED WATCHING THE CHANNELS THE CHANNELS COMES UP THEN IT BUFFING IS THERE SOME WAY TO FIX IT SO THE CHANNEL ARE OK AND IT NOT BUFFING
Everything will be shiny then?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yelling (that's what caps mean in a forum) and/or double posting will not help. I have merged the two threads. Please duplicate the issue, paste both the ServerWMC and XBMC logs to pastebin and paste the link to the logs here. We will be happy to help.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
(2013-09-23, 01:36)mbecker43 Wrote: I need Help on thE WMC PVR I INSTALL IT I TRIED WATCHING THE CHANNELS THE CHANNELS COMES UP THEN IT BUFFING IS THERE SOME WAY TO FIX IT SO THE CHANNEL ARE OK AND IT NOT BUFFING

How do channels play in the normal WMC client? I have found that poor reception will cause buffering.

Krusty,

Is there a status message that can be sent to XBMC when there is bad reception?

I am not sure how I got to it before but I noticed that there is a signal strength display on LiveTV. Can the server provide this information?
(2013-11-24, 17:38)spinnaker Wrote: I am not sure how I got to it before but I noticed that there is a signal strength display on LiveTV. Can the server provide this information?
Where do you think the client gets it?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-11-24, 20:52)nickr Wrote:
(2013-11-24, 17:38)spinnaker Wrote: I am not sure how I got to it before but I noticed that there is a signal strength display on LiveTV. Can the server provide this information?
Where do you think the client gets it?

Of course the client would need to get it from the server. But that does not mean the service is available in the WMC Server. The screen I saw displayed no data, so I assumed it was not yet implemented by the server. It of course might not really be working in XBMC too,
OK I see your point, I wasn't aware the screen you had referred to was blank. This would be very backend-centric. I'll take a look tonight and see if it works against a mythtv backend.
I don't even know how to display that screen. I know it was there once.

Plus there is an option in setup to display signal strength. Enabling it or disabling it does not seem to make a difference when channel info is displayed. But that setting wasn't it. This was a keystroke or menu or something that displayed a popup dialog with signal strength information.
I don't know which keystroke either, but the obvious place to start is the context menu during playback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wmc pvr keep buffing0