Win Issue with SmartPlaylist
Team,
I followed the great video that explains how to use the smart Playlists to create custom items.

I configured multiple buttons and everything was fine. Then I rebooted the HTPC and now the buttons do not show the widgets correctly.

Can you help me?

Here there is a video that shows the error: http://sdrv.ms/16XaLai

UPDATE: the Film and Offline libraries are quite big (700 and 1000 elements) so it appears that after 10 min something is there!

OUCH!!!!!

Is there any way to make it quicker?

Additional question: when I created the level 2 buttons like Cartoni I was not able to choose as background the correct XSP as there was no space in the dialog. How I can configure it manually in the guisettings.xml or in some other config file?

Thanks
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Have you the same troubles as Legion455 ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=173878

May be you can try is solution :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1512800
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
If you look at the video you'll see the issue. Is similar BUT I do not have any download plugin enabled.
Can you make a screenshot of this screen :

You don't have script.metadata.actors enable ? In this case, disable it.

(2013-09-24, 17:53)m.savazzi Wrote: Additional question: when I created the level 2 buttons like Cartoni I was not able to choose as background the correct XSP as there was no space in the dialog. How I can configure it manually in the guisettings.xml or in some other config file?

I'm not sure but I don't think that Aeon Nox let you customize background for submenu items.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-09-25, 09:06)mikebzh44 Wrote: Can you make a screenshot of this screen :

here we go:

You don't have script.metadata.actors enable ? In this case, disable it.

not enabled!
(2013-09-25, 09:06)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2013-09-24, 17:53)m.savazzi Wrote: Additional question: when I created the level 2 buttons like Cartoni I was not able to choose as background the correct XSP as there was no space in the dialog. How I can configure it manually in the guisettings.xml or in some other config file?

I'm not sure but I don't think that Aeon Nox let you customize background for submenu items.
You can. When changing what the sub menu item does, background image select is available just like with main menu entries.
(2013-09-25, 20:24)Vaikin Wrote:
(2013-09-25, 09:06)mikebzh44 Wrote:

You can. When changing what the sub menu item does, background image select is available just like with main menu entries.

Correct, but the SmartPlayList for level2 is not visible and cannot be choosen.

I need a Aeon Nox guru to know how to modify the XML files Smile

What I would like to have is to have a random Fanart choosen from any tv series selected in Smart PlayList used for level 2
(2013-09-25, 22:15)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2013-09-25, 20:24)Vaikin Wrote:
(2013-09-25, 09:06)mikebzh44 Wrote: I'm not sure but I don't think that Aeon Nox let you customize background for submenu items.

Correct, but the SmartPlayList for level2 is not visible and cannot be choosen.

I need a Aeon Nox guru to know how to modify the XML files Smile

What I would like to have is to have a random Fanart choosen from any tv series selected in Smart PlayList used for level 2
Hmm, not sure I follow. I have a submenu entry for favourite movies. I used a smart playlist for this and the background for that submenu item is fanart from that smart playlist.
see here

Maybe something similar just isn't available for tv shows? I haven't made any smart playlists for tv shows/episodes Tongue
(2013-09-25, 23:37)Vaikin Wrote: Hmm, not sure I follow. I have a submenu entry for favourite movies. I used a smart playlist for this and the background for that submenu item is fanart from that smart playlist.
see here

Maybe something similar just isn't available for tv shows? I haven't made any smart playlists for tv shows/episodes Tongue

Hemmm. that is exactly what I want to do for level 2 but I was not able to.

Can you explain me how to do it?

Also which skin are you using? how you get image icons ?

ok found the icons myself. Need your help on the rest
Here is my sequence... what am I doing wrong?

I created all the smart playlist - for both the first level and second level

(Is the type relevant? I tried to use what makes more sense but I did not found any detailed description on them)

then I modified Custom 1 to become Bimbi - I have choosen None as type as I do not have several different smart playlist for the kids

I added the submenu

On the Submenu I choose the Type as Video PlayList (= to the name Manga Bimbi)

Here I can see all the playlist, level 1 and level 2

and choose the correct one.

BUT I cannot set the widget

AND

On the background I do only have the Level 1 Playlists

So I do not know how to fix it Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with SmartPlaylist0