xbmcgui.ListItem functionality w/ buttons?
i'm looking for a function (built-in or custom) that will allow simular functionality that xbmcgui.listitem has but using images instead of only text.

listitem almost works but lacks the ability to specify focus/nofocus images - and i have no idea what 'iconimage' means on the listitem control... the controls have spare documentation imo

what i'm looking for...
instead of needing to create all specs of each button separately (navigation, scale, etc) i'd like to use a control that allows me to specify, at min:
text label
textures (focus & nofocus)
font size/color..
hidden values, aka non-displayed values (this would be ideal!Wink

... all this without spcifying navigation, x/y, scale, etc on a button-by-button basis but just like a list, only the overall list has those attribs.
... thus the listitem is "smart" and knows the beginning and end of the list, no navigation specifics are required.

if anyone can help it is highly appreciated as the button controls i need to create will be different for each user of the script and can be numerous and diverse!

thanks!
aaron
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
i think this will have to be programmed manually. you can make an array of buttons and overlay images/text over top. i do something similar in xstocks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcgui.ListItem functionality w/ buttons?0