ViMediaManager: Can't find files to reset
I am attempting to reset the ViMediaManager application after it froze and as a result I am now unable to see the listing of my movies.

I found the following in the User's Manual:

Reset preferences
It may occasionally be necessary to reset your preferences to resolve an issue. To do this, close the program and delete the following file:
/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Preferences/com.vidalvanbergen.vimediamanager-alpha.plist The file will be recreated when ViMM is restarted.

Reset application
To completely reset the application to factory-fresh condition, in addition to discarding your preferences file as described above, also trash (but save your ‘Studios’ folder if you made one):
/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/ViMediaManager

However, I am unable to find either file when I search my MacBook. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Might be best to post about this in the ViMediaManger thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109976
(2013-09-25, 05:19)schark9 Wrote: I am attempting to reset the ViMediaManager application after it froze and as a result I am now unable to see the listing of my movies.

I found the following in the User's Manual:

Reset preferences
It may occasionally be necessary to reset your preferences to resolve an issue. To do this, close the program and delete the following file:
/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Preferences/com.vidalvanbergen.vimediamanager-alpha.plist The file will be recreated when ViMM is restarted.

Reset application
To completely reset the application to factory-fresh condition, in addition to discarding your preferences file as described above, also trash (but save your ‘Studios’ folder if you made one):
/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/ViMediaManager

However, I am unable to find either file when I search my MacBook. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Good evening Schark9,

This is most likely happening because your user library is currently hidden. You can't just do a search to find these type if hidden files. Please read here

If you still can't find the files after unveiling the Library folder then please take Ned Scott's suggestion and post on ViMM thread to get proper advise.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager: Can't find files to reset0