Hack "Watched" checkbox in playlists
Hello!

-----Begin Boring Background Stuff-----
First off, I wanted to say how great XBMC is! I've always done dedicated small boxes, like the Boxee, due to wanting a good interface, and things to "just work". I tried XBMC and am never going back! It's a beautiful, intuitive interface, that just works! Thanks! Smile

I was also excited to see that I could create custom playlists! I am watching Angel/Buffy in order, and after season 4/1 "in order" becomes more difficult. The ability to create one big playlist, with all the episodes in order, is awesome! However, I found out that playlists do not display the "watched" checklist. Which is painful when watching 2 episodes a week in a playlist that is 44 episodes long.
-----End Boring Background Stuff-----

-----Begin meat-----
So to "fix" that, I added a quick commit to the Frodo branch that checks the database for number of plays, even on items in a playlist. It is a quick hack just to add that ability, and I don't know if I'm breaking any philosophies/rules, etc.. But I figured I should at least put this out here for others who may be interested.

The change can be seen here:

https://github.com/albrnick/xbmc/commit/...99132f2473
-----End meat-----

Peace!
-Nick

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hack "Watched" checkbox in playlists0