G-Box Midnight MX2 iPhone remote for XBMC not working
G-Box Midnight MX2 iPhone remote for XBMC not working

I used the iPhone app from the apple app store. My iPhone XBMC remote used to work with the Raspberry Pi but I cannot get this to work with G-Box Midnight MX2. I have tried it at various family locations and different routers but it just doesn't work. I know its not a problem with router because remote use to work for Rasperry PI.

I did go into settings, and enable the same items that I did with the Raspberry.Webserver; enabled, Remote control; enabled, AirPlay; enabled;

Under System, I have Internet Access enabled to use HTTP proxyserver to access the internet enabled. Input Devices is enabled mouse and touch screen support.

Am I missing something? or maybe, the app is not compatible with the Android box?

Thanks

Jason
(2013-09-26, 14:34)gizmondouk Wrote: G-Box Midnight MX2 iPhone remote for XBMC not working

I used the iPhone app from the apple app store. My iPhone XBMC remote used to work with the Raspberry Pi but I cannot get this to work with G-Box Midnight MX2. I have tried it at various family locations and different routers but it just doesn't work. I know its not a problem with router because remote use to work for Rasperry PI.

I did go into settings, and enable the same items that I did with the Raspberry.Webserver; enabled, Remote control; enabled, AirPlay; enabled;

Under System, I have Internet Access enabled to use HTTP proxyserver to access the internet enabled. Input Devices is enabled mouse and touch screen support.

Am I missing something? or maybe, the app is not compatible with the Android box?

Thanks

Jason

I have been dealing with the same issue with my g-box mx2 I contacted matricom and they don't currently support "zeroconf" to make it work, they told me they will look into enabling it so hopefully they can cause id love my iPad/iPhone to be my remote as well
I have the same issue but with the original controller... I have a cool usb keyboard/remote, but this one doesn't have any power off button.

And now for some reason the original cotroller doesn't work. (Yes I already tried with different batteries)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
G-Box Midnight MX2 iPhone remote for XBMC not working0