Bug New Season posters not being scraped?
(2016-02-13, 02:05)Brython84 Wrote: Hey guys, any news on this? I know its an old thread but having the same issue ... It picks up local art OK but not new seasons...only way to get the new seasons posters is to do a tvshow refresh but this then overwrittes the local posters I have ... Would have thought more people would be reporting this issue as it seems rather annoying unless I'm doing something wrong lol

This issue is fixed back in Kodi 15.0. What version of Kodi do you have? Upload a debug log (wiki) of you scraping a new season. Though to be honest little of your post makes sense - if local art is being picked up, why would refreshing the show "overwrite" local posters? Are your new season posters local or remote when you scan for the new season episodes?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Ok my bad ...I thought I was running 15.2 but I'm actually running 14.1 ....I wrote a whole reply explaining more clearly what my issue was and thought let me just double check the version I'm running before sending it and notice it was 14.1 ...it was my firestick I updated and not my firetv ... I will update to 15.2 now and am sure the issue will go away ...apologies for wasting your time I feel so stupid right now haha

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Season posters not being scraped?0