Trying to delete folder background image
Everything else on my library is fine so far, and I haven't had too many issues until today. I just added a fanart to one of the series and it was the wrong size. Unfortunately, I can't remove it, and it looks terrible. Checked every site I could on the issue, and none of them exactly pertained to the removal of an individual fanart or backdrop. Help would be greatly appreciated!
Try removing the movie and re-adding (this time without the fanart).

Or just add another (better) fanart to replace the duff one.

There doesn't appear to be an option to set the fanart to "None" in the GUI, which is a curious anomaly.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
That was kinda the issue. I could not replace the fanart, even after deleting and replacing the file in my windows explorer.
That sounds like a caching issue - there's a script for that, or wait a few days and it might fix itself.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Try to edit myvideos75.db in c:\User\NAME\appdata\roaming\xbmc\database\ You should find one table named tvshows or something similar. Try to find the line where is your tvshow and delete it. Also, look on other tables so you find more things of this tvshow and delete this lines.

Then, when open Xbmc it will re-find the show as new one.

OF COURSE, make a copy of myvideos75.db before doing anything....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to delete folder background image0