Feature Request - Info for LiveTV
Hey guys. Can't tell you enough how much I love this skin!

I have just added a HDHomerun Prime to my system to enable the LiveTV feature in XBMC. I have noticed the layout there is not the same as when watching a local video in Nox. Examples below:

Local file info:

Live TV info:

Is it possible to display the info in the same manner as the local file? The overlaid window doesn't feel as clean as the rest of Nox.

Thanks!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
This is more of a backend request
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Backend has nothing to do with xbmc skin you " just " need a skin mod
You might look at this thread and see if this can be included in the mod:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=174423
Good idea. I am using that mod currently and love it. I'll see if he's interested in incorporating the two. Thanks for the suggestion.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Request - Info for LiveTV0