XBMC on Android 6.0
(2013-09-29, 18:54)semog Wrote: I also felt that curious but when I start my tablet it shows android 6.0 and I installed CPU-Z and it also shows 6.0 .Is it possibel?

Where did you buy this tablet? I would not be surprised if they took some generic tablet and doctored it to display that fake Android version number so that unsuspecting buyers, looking for the "latest" Android version in the specs, will fall for that deception. See here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yashica-android-...B0080OYFQS
Thank you Atomic Zombie, that was helpful, lets see if I am abble to do it...

And I bought in Tenerife this last summer during vacations. Will it bee fake?

If you can not see the images please tell me.

first img is the one I see when I start the tablet, de second is the information in the settings and last is the information displayed by CPU-Z that I have installed since I suspected something was wrong.

Tell me wath do you think about all this.
(2013-09-30, 23:56)semog Wrote: And I bought in Tenerife this last summer during vacations. Will it bee fake?

I suspected that might be the case after reading the link I posted above. I guess the lesson learned and the warning to others reading this thread is to be leery when thinking of buying electronic goods there.
Well it seems its not 6.0 android tablet, but than what is it. What should I do. Instal a real version of android?
4k screen? Well, that's an outright lie. Same with the Android 6.0 claim.
(2013-10-01, 01:29)semog Wrote: What should I do.

Buy an Android tablet produced by a known tablet manufacturer and from a legitimate vendor.
Can I install a diferente version of android?

That probably doesnt mean the tablet is not goog? wright? android is only the OS, wright?

Can you help?
Probably. Try this: http://cyanogenmod.org
That's Honeycomb. 3.x. Don't know if you will be able to put much on it. I also wouldn't trust a company which outright lies. probably full of spyware.
Based on the kernel version seen in those screenshots and the wikipedia entry about android version this might be:

4.0.x „Ice Cream Sandwich“ (kernel 3.0.8)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I cant go to Tenerife again to ( kill the seller) saulve the problem, I live in Portugal(Azores), so lets keep on mooving, and lets try to find a solution. Do you think cianogenmod could be that solution.
You'd be better off asking in an Android support forum. This site is for supporting the XBMC application. Once (if) you get a valid Android OS installed on your device and if you then encounter issues installing/running XBMC on it, then please feel free to post back here.
(2013-10-02, 01:23)semog Wrote: I cant go to Tenerife again to ( kill the seller) saulve the problem, I live in Portugal(Azores), so lets keep on mooving, and lets try to find a solution. Do you think cianogenmod could be that solution.

As artrafael says, it's best to ask these kinds of things on an Android specific website, but CyanogenMod is definitely the best place to start if your default FW isn't up to snuff. At least for most Android devices that I've come across.
Hi, just let me tell you I`ve just done, I could finaly install a versio from 29.09.2012 frodo 12.0 and installed potughuese addons but have not finished yet because cant se nothing something is missing down in de right corner a msg says "working..." and nothing else, have you sugestions? may be the librtmp? because its not a recente version?
Try with one of the more popular (and better supported) video add-ons, such as Youtube and TED Talks, and see if you are able to watch streaming videos.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on Android 6.00